Lost Big Post message page

Frederick

I do not know how to get back the big message post page ..I am using a new desktop and logged in again and now I just get the small box above the icons to post in Not the big one that can take and make live links I used to get . New PC has Google chrome running the old one did not has that anything to do with it . I use the Google link to open the forum page ?

Don't be so cruel, you lot!

Look, I'm the least computerate person in the world and it's a bit of a cheek my trying to advise you but I don't want those bully boys being rude and unhelpful.

Do you not have an icon like a torn page near the top of your screen?  When I had similar problems in the past and indeed when I was posting on strange computers in Spain, I only had to click that and then go back in and voila, Big Screen!

BTW, it was either Clair or Cat who told me to do that so I can't claim that this tip has come from my own small brain.

No "torn page " icon Sweet not at the top of my screen only a spanner and thats to do with Google chrome I believe with computers there is a connection with witchcraft when it comes to me getting them to do things I will down load the link Will posted and hope the spell is lifted .