Odd site format in Firefox

AnOther

Anybody having problems with the site and Firefox ?

On my Win7 desktop the site has suddenly gone to virtually text only, this has just happened this afternoon when I first fired up, I have not changed anything and it was OK when I put the machine to sleep last night.

Done a system restore to no effect so I can only deduce that the site programming has been altered in some way which my version of Firefox doesn't like.

Using Firefox v3.5.11 BTW.

Works as normal on my netbook also using Firefox but a different version 3.5.7.

[quote user="Jay"]I find it odd you would not want to update firefox anyway, it's free![/quote]Oh that life were so simple, I'm using the version I do for compatibility with certain add ons. Free does not always mean better [;-)]

[quote user="NickP"]Well AnO you will keep complaining about the pop ups [Www][/quote]Are you suggesting that a vindictive programmer has targeted me because I complained about the recurring popo up and called it sloppy ?

[quote user="AnOther"]

[quote user="Jay"]I find it odd you would not want to update firefox anyway, it's free![/quote]Oh that life were so simple, I'm using the version I do for compatibility with certain add ons. Free does not always mean better [;-)]

[quote user="NickP"]Well AnO you will keep complaining about the pop ups [Www][/quote]Are you suggesting that a vindictive programmer has targeted me because I complained about the recurring popo up and called it sloppy ?

[/quote]

Not getting paranoid old chap are we? [:D] AnO I wouldn't have a clue as to what the capabilities of a vindictive programmer could possibly achieve, I have to get my grandchildren to turn my computer on and off for me.