Google Chrome and this Forum

Rob Roy

Can anyone tell me please how to get Windows 7/Google Chrome to recognise this Forum properly? I can't find a compatibility button to use as I had with 'normal' Google. Posting comes up with a box to write in and no smileys (!) and when I use the quote button I get all the gobbledegook instead of the proper box.

[quote user="Rob Roy"]Can anyone tell me please how to get Windows 7/Google Chrome to recognise this Forum properly? I can't find a compatibility button to use as I had with 'normal' Google. Posting comes up with a box to write in and no smileys (!) and when I use the quote button I get all the gobbledegook instead of the proper box.[/quote]

I am using W7 and Google Chrome, but I have an extention which enables sites like this to be shown as IE does, not sure how I got it now [:$] but this is what I found in the the 'options' when I click on the spanner on the top right os my address bar, then click on 'Extensions' I see this added:

IE Tab Classic

Internet Explorer inside Chrome OptionsVisit website

Maybe you could work it out from that [blink]

PS You might find it better here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/miedgcmlgpmdagojnnbemlkgidepfjfi Also you might have to copy /paste onto a new google tab.