Missing posts

Chancer

At first i thought it was senility, then that I was using the post button that doesnt work but now I am sure that several if not most of the postings that I have made since returning to the forum have gone astray or been deleted.

The last one was this morning, a reply to the water pressure thread, I wrote my posting, clicked on the bottom "post" button (please either fix or remove the other one) and waited until i was returned to the thread where I read my posting and not in my imagination, a couple of hours later and there is no sign of it at all, I know that it was there.

Altogether probably about 4 or 5 have gone astray, maybe one or even two due the that stupid non functioning post button but after this morning I think  maybe they all have been deleted, none of them were contenscious.

Could you actually do any more to discourage people from using the forum than you have recently?

Well it is only 'my' bottom post button that works, apparently, and it seems you could train a monkey to use the bottom one more quickly than I am getting the hang of it.......... and I too thought senility....... for me, obviously, not you.[:D]

Still in spite of that, it feels like I have had a few missing posts too. I'll really try and pay more attention from now on.