Changing signature?

Thank you for your quick reply Clair. The buttons are in the 'Edit your details' and they will not let me click on them. This is what I see and there isn't an 'Your profile' selection??

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/Johns/Screenshot2012-05-06at231502.png[/IMG]

With your link I managed to do my change, but I couldn't find it on me own. Perhapse I need new lunettes?

You don't like 't' with me then[:$] Anyway you should know by now that I never make mastikes[:-))]

The thing is Clair that it won't let me click on any of those 3 buttons, name, logout or settings? I was thinking about using a bigger hammer, but I don't think the claveir ([Www]) would approve?

Thank you for your help with my smelling. I am at the stage, as has been said before, where I can't spell in either English or French?

Have you tried clicking from another browser? That would narrow down the probability that a computer setting is causing the problem...

I can click from within FF12, IEP and Chrome.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Thank you for your help with my smelling. I am at the stage, as has been said before, where I can't spell in either English or French?[/quote]

I have the same problem! [:D]

Earlier I tried it on Safari, it comes with the Mac, and the buttons work OK. So it has to be something to do with Firefox, but apart from installing updates as they appear I have not changed anything?

Any ideas would be welcome please? Where do I start looking. I have had a look at 'Preferances' but seen nothing that looks like anything?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]Earlier I tried it on Safari, it comes with the Mac, and the buttons work OK. So it has to be something to do with Firefox, but apart from installing updates as they appear I have not changed anything?

Any ideas would be welcome please? Where do I start looking. I have had a look at 'Preferances' but seen nothing that looks like anything?

[/quote]

The first thing I'd do is to open Firefox without any Add-ons:

Click on the FF button and hover over Help. Click on Restart with Add-ons disabled.

If you can edit your details, you know one of your add-ons is causing the problem. [If you still cannot edit them, I don't know what else to suggest!]

Once you've established if one of the add-ons caused the problem, you'll need to restart FF with the add-ons enabled (same procedure as before), then disable each add-on in turn and try editing your details each time.

When you can't edit, you've found the culprit.