missing post question for the mods

NickP

Am I having a senior moment or did I have a dream, that in my mailbox this morning was a posting from a forum member about Papachappa. I read the e/mail as it was concerning a thread that I had followed and asked to be contacted about, after reading it I did the usual and deleted the e/mail. Later when I opened the forum in active topics I re-read the thread; and the message I had received earlier was; and still is missing. Me or is there something going on that I am not allowed to know about? [8-)]

Bet you got another strange email now because I moved this to the technical part of the forum.

I sent you a PM then when I deleted the post in the forum I had to put the reason why I deleted it which was then copied to you as well so it might appear you got two emails quite similar. So no, no senior moment and you don't need to go to the doctors for a senility test. [;-)]

[quote user="Quillan"]

Bet you got another strange email now because I moved this to the technical part of the forum.

I sent you a PM then when I deleted the post in the forum I had to put the reason why I deleted it which was then copied to you as well so it might appear you got two emails quite similar. So no, no senior moment and you don't need to go to the doctors for a senility test. [;-)]

[/quote]

Well sorry to be picky Q, but I've had no PM from you or anyone else on any subject for yonks and although I got notice by E/mail of your reply to my latest posting (as above) that's it. The mystery thickens?

I don't have my original PM either. Because I have spent the last couple of days rewriting software and creating a new website and fitting moderating in as I go it is highly likely I existed IE before sending the PM. Anyway you got the message about the post being deleted so there is nothing strange going on.