Cannot login

Chrissie

[quote user="Gardian"]Suggest that you email James on

[email protected]

He'll sort you out. You have to use your original email address [/quote]

Well wouldn't be able to use mine, the E-mail address I used to register, and have still got to use to log in has long gone. It is dead so would not be able to send anything through it.

Why can you sometimes see previous posts in the thread and sometimes not, when you want to reply?

[quote user="Department71"][quote user="Gardian"]Suggest that you email James on

[email protected]

He'll sort you out. You have to use your original email address [/quote]

Well wouldn't be able to use mine, the E-mail address I used to register, and have still got to use to log in has long gone. It is dead so would not be able to send anything through it.

[/quote]

That's my problem, the original email address is long dead so any requests for a new password go unanswered.

[quote user="Jo"]Having a slightly different problem, I leave myself logged in , but every now and then I get logged out. When I try to log in the page comes up ok, but it won't accept my details, says they don't match. I have changed my email address when we moved to france so my old fix in the uk of saying I had forgotten my password please email me a new one doesn't work as I can no longer receive emails to that address. I have just created a new account so I can use the forum, but I'd like my old one back! Help?[/quote]

Jo,

The old email add is used by the system as your username, but does not need to be your actual current email address.

If you cannot access your old forum account to change the email address, please send me a PM or email with your old email add and I can try to make the necessary changes for you.

Chrissie,

I never login or out. I get here by clicking on one of the forum topics I've recently used from a drop-down list at the top of my computer page and leave by clicking on the x at the to right.

David