Russethouse

Patf

[quote user="Patf"]We don't seem to have heard much from her lately - hoping she's ok?

[/quote]

I agree wholeheartedly, but there are quite a few people who we don't hear from lately. I think to be quite truthful the French forum syndrome is past it's sell by date. This forum seems to be just about struggling on, the one with green pages is down to about 4 or 5 contributions a day and most of those are about lost dogs. The other one; the one with mainly an aggressive membership of ex plods; appears to consist mainly now of people who have several pseudonyms; who spend their time backing themselves up and boasting about how many houses they are renovating in France, plus of course a couple of idiots who take every opportunity to knock Nigel Farage or anybody slightly politically right of communism, and of course house prices in the UK. I'm really surprised that the magazine that sponsors that particular forum allows them selves to be associated with it. Sorry to be downbeat but it seems that's the way it is, I sincerely hope that RH is well, and will be offering us her thoughts soon.

Glad to hear it Gardian [:D]

And glad to hear from you RH.

Russethouse is, I think, one of the earliest members of this forum, and one of the few who have stayed through thick and thin. As she hasn't posted since Feb. I was rather concerned.

[quote user="Russethouse"]Thanks for your concern, I'm fine but working away from home for a few days

Looking at French house prices compared with the South of England I suspect there may be a whole lot of people thinking about moving over.....[/quote]

RH, did you finish the community service? And what about the electronic tag; did the talc stop it chafing?

Norman has been courting, I hear!

[quote user="woolybanana"]

did you finish the community service? And what about the electronic tag; did the talc stop it chafing?

Norman has been courting, I hear!
[/quote]

Now this, I do want to hear about[:D]

Go on then, Wooly, if you have some real information; just spill the beans?

You KNOW you want to................[;-)]

Ah, I see you have admitted it, my dear Norman, though I would suggest that the fact that someone else knows how her name is really spelt suggests that he might have had previous knowledge of her. Perhaps her claims to innocence were untrue and you have been fleeced.

Given she is a black sheep, I am surprised you didnt go for her sister Bersheeba, though you may werll have had a threesome of course.