reports

NickP

Have all the Mods gone on holiday at the same time? I ask as I have posted two messages under the report system and both posts have been ignored. Am I to assume that my messages are of no importance; or that I'm person non grata? If either is the case at least have the decency to acknowledge my posts even if you're doing nothing about them. Sorry to involve the general membership in my problem, but I have tried the diplomatic approach and obviously it didn't work, I feel quite strongly about this and would like an answer. [:@]

[quote user="NickP"] Have all the Mods gone on holiday at the same time?

[/quote]

Perhaps they have, or perhaps they are all having a much-needed short break.

Whenever I have reported someone/something (usually a one-only troll post) it has been Hoddy who has replied and, looking at recent posts, I see Hoddy's last post was 21 August.

Sue

[quote user="suein56"][quote user="NickP"] Have all the Mods gone on holiday at the same time?

[/quote]

Perhaps they have, or perhaps they are all having a much-needed short break.

Sue

[/quote]

Maybe Sue, but I know for a fact one has posted on here in the last couple of days. Having said that, that particular one has a habit of not replying to messages.[:D]  So nothing new, still thanks all the same for the thought.

In reply to NickP:

1.)      I cannot speak for the other Mods, but I will say that my usual activities do not always involve checking on the forum... Sorry you've have to wait and to grumble publicly for me to look at your report.

2.)      I can see no abuse in the post you reported.

Thank you Clair, sorry to have disturbed you. Maybe then I'm too sensitive; but I thought that someone commenting on my name and saying now he  knows what the P is for was out of order, but hey ho now we know where the goalposts are so then let the fun begin? [:D]

perhaps we could just use pointy, pedant, potato. Or the famous cat lover pussylaminous, then there is pustulous, pustulent, or we might try posterior potato peasant... the list is endless Clair. Why not offer one of your perambulated pea poccattas as a prize for the best guess as to wht the P stands for.

I'll go for pedoncule!

[quote user="Clair"]P can stand for many things if you have no idea what it means...

I'm sure anyone could find an insult in anything, if they're so minded...

Pointy

Pleasant

Pedant

Potato

Pheasant

Photo... etc

[:)]

[/quote]

Come on that is absolute B+++++++S and you know it!

NickP, not sure why you are so worried about this. All the person did was to say he knew what the P stood for. Since you chose the P when you registered you must  know what it stands for and  I am sure that it is not offensive in any way.

Don't worry about it. I hope we will continue to enjoy your contributions.