Later posts not always showing as the last posting

pomme

If you look at the thread "Is there such a thing or am I imagining it?" in House Renovations, you will see my post is the last. But if you look in the House Renovations forum of in Active Topics, the last post is the post before mine, by sid.

'the last post is the post before mine, by sid' ? Did Uncle Tom Cobbley use his seven league boots to write that? It means that sid wrote the last post before yours so yours is the last post unless you are Australian in which case it is reversed.

Unless of course you are not aware of the reverse paradigm time shift which is built into all software and which might have accounted for your apparent inability to post two things at the same time!!!

[quote user="pomme"]If you look at the thread "Is there such a thing or am I imagining it?" in House Renovations, you will see my post is the last. But if you look in the House Renovations forum of in Active Topics, the last post is the post before mine, by sid.[/quote]

Yes but - if Sid had edited his post after you posted yours then his would somehow revert to being the last post theoretically, albeit yours was the last physical post. It is a glitch of the software.

Sue

[quote user="suein56"][quote user="pomme"]If you look at the thread "Is there such a thing or am I imagining it?" in House Renovations, you will see my post is the last. But if you look in the House Renovations forum of in Active Topics, the last post is the post before mine, by sid.[/quote]

Yes but - if Sid had edited his post after you posted yours then his would somehow revert to being the last post theoretically, albeit yours was the last physical post. It is a glitch of the software.

Sue

[/quote]

OK - so I've now edited the post so it now shows as the last post.

Just to confirm it is a crap implementation of forum software