Forum Problem(s) update

Quillan

I know we are all suffering, including we moderators. I did contact Forum Admin some time ago but got a messge back saying he was on holiday. I have just sent another email and hope they have the time to look into all these problems of which there appears to be many.

[quote user="NickP"]Well why don't you give yourself the message you gave me when I complained about the "new format" and the problems. "If you don't like it go somewhere else". [:P]

[/quote]

Well you Nick unlike you I am not complaining I simply bought other peoples complaints to the notice of the forum owners who, it would seem by the lack of any change, do not consider there to be a problem either. Therefore as I said before if you don't like the current forum format go somewhere else.

Being as seeing as how the first observation of the down trade of the forum occurred 6 weeks ago tomorrow I just wish that I had the same kind of holidays as the bloke responsible for this screw up??

As for hiking off to another forum is concerned? well?? Not really a very good idea unless you could take all of the expertise found on this one. For me it would be a case of noses and faces and a great loss of a hell of a lot of good info.

No brainer really is it Q?

Even as a sgt in the R.A.F. I only got 6 weeks leave a YEAR, not just at the summer break. Or is the person responsible for the mess a university student working his way through the summer n a supermarket???

The washer upper said "Well you Nick unlike you I am not complaining I simply bought other

peoples complaints to the notice of the forum owners who, it would seem

by the lack of any change, do not consider there to be a problem either.

Therefore as I said before if you don't like the current forum format

go somewhere else.

"

Moving the goal posts again?, "I'm not complaining", it wasn't me sir, it was the big boys did it and run away. [:D]

[quote user="NickP"]Well why don't you give yourself the message you gave me when I complained about the "new format" and the problems. "If you don't like it go somewhere else". [:P]

[/quote]

Just trying to see if the "quote" function works for me.

Well I suppose it does, though the outline of the quote isn't there.

Quillan's quotes come up as code in double dutch.

[quote user="Patf"][quote user="NickP"]Well why don't you give yourself the message you gave me when I complained about the "new format" and the problems. "If you don't like it go somewhere else". [:P]

[/quote]

Just trying to see if the "quote" function works for me.

Well I suppose it does, though the outline of the quote isn't there.

Quillan's quotes come up as code in double dutch.

[/quote]

Now, I wonder why that is?[:D]

At least this forum is working, albeit with issues.

The 'other place' is once again the victim of another half baked 'upgrade', supposedly the server change and fixes which were promised all those months ago when they last screwed it up, but it seems to be offline more than on and been like that for most of the week.

Amateurs !