We value your privacy - a bit too much

EuroTrash

The We value your privacy message pops up when I go to the active forum page and I click on Accept, then it comes up again when I view a post and I click Accept, then it comes up again when I go back to the list of topics, etc etc etc, does everyone else get this? It's made the forum unusable.

I expect it'll come up again when I click on Post.

PS yes it came up when I clicked on Post, and again when I clicked on Edit, and no doubt again now when I click on Post again.

Mods

Please get this sorted with your so called IT expert or I will be joining Chancer. I have had this on a near daily basis until today when it has been virtually on each movement up/down page back/forward, next page, reply etc.

Ive been rejecting everything, but it's hard work. Every b£&@! link I click on now requires me to faff about with this before I can read what I'm looking at.

As for this site, I'm not looking at it on my Kindle until they sort it out. I've rejected it once or twice, but I don't plan to do it another zillion times...

Quoting myself : I clicked on 'reject all' on all 4 of my appliances - and have had few problems since.

Ah ha - I spoke too soon as this morning, on my Win10 laptop, the intrusive, and very large, pop-up notice pops up every time I change pages, screens, etc.

Now I understand what you are complaining about ..

It is mind-bogglingly annoying.

Let's hope someone fixes this glitch soon .. if it is a glitch .. or I shall start to belive that the powers-that-be want to kill this forum off.

Well, if it's any consolation, I went onto a well-known purveyor of pc's website this morning and they expected me to manually turn off their umptyteen-million third party advertisers' settings if I wanted to opt out. So I opted right out of perusing their site. I only wanted a bit of teccy help.

[quote user="andyh4"]Mods Please get this sorted with your so called IT expert or I will be joining Chancer. I have had this on a near daily basis until today when it has been virtually on each movement up/down page back/forward, next page, reply etc.[/quote]

Dont hold your breath, I am only back here this once to send someone a PM and the problem I left over (taking 5 minutes before I can type a posting or PM) is as bad as ever plus all the "we respect your privacy" rubbish.

Jumping ship I have no regrets about but I do miss the few remaining contributors here.