Cookie Policy

• 4 weeks later...
I used to have to accept cookies everytime and then it stopped. And now it has started again, but I am not surprised as all my cookies get deleted everytime I come off the web, so wouldn't that have something to do with it.

The other thing is that I am having a terrible time getting on here. The password box flashes and a little box next to it says that the site is not secure and sometimes won't let me put my password in at all.

I admit that this has happened on other sites, but when I have deleted cookies and site data on that little question mark on the address box, I have usually been ok, but not on here.

• 2 weeks later...
I am absolutely fed up with clicking "agree" - it has been happening for a couple of weeks, every time I click on a section, then again on a topic, again to first page etc.

Please help or I shall not even check this site any more...
Mrs H

Edit: and again when I had clicked "post", then yet again to "edit".  It really is no joke.

Try clearing your cache of cookies : https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Sorry I cannot make the link live as I use Chrome.

If you have an icon you click on to come here .. or you have this web address on your favourites bar then remove it and remake the shortcut.

That usually sorts the problem.