Does anyone know where to get a supply of the above , good quality and a wide range of colours, area 22, i am having real difficulties getting the choice and quality i need

I also cannot obtain this.The local Supermarkets sell standard French size mountboard,already with the windows cut out.However the inner windows are the same sizes of the watercolour pad,so about as much use as a candfloss door knocker!I have tried the google search - no luck.Soi if anyone does know,please post us a reply.Thanks in anticipation Maude

If you cannot find it in France,  how about a look on Ebay. If you enquire, quite often sellers will send to France. I actually hade a moan about something heavy which I was willing to pay postage to France on not being available outside the UK and lo and behold one seller specifically included European delivery - his goods were snapped up.

[quote]I also cannot obtain this.The local Supermarkets sell standard French size mountboard,already with the windows cut out.However the inner windows are the same sizes of the watercolour pad,so about as m...[/quote]

Any good art shop sells mountboard. I haven't bought it myself but have seen this product for sale in France and a pretty wide choice of colours too.

If I want to research a product I normally look on the web at Daler/Rowney etc and look up stockists in my area. The art shop I use have been enormously helpful and have ordered products for me without any problems. Well, just the usual delay that one experiences here in France. Best to order before one runs out of things.

Re Mountboard

Wessex  have a framing materials outlet in either Caen or Bayeux and Lion are near Paris.

Suggest you have a look at their web sites for further information.

For mouldings, Wessex and also Neilsons supply chops which would be a good means of obtaining what you require

If you are a professional you will know Wessex, Lion and what I mean by chops.

The best mountboards are Crescent or Bainbridge.

Hope that this is of use.