what happened to Battypuss?

[quote]Gosh, I did not know she was returning to the UK - I thought she was very settled here, maybe situations change. Hope she is o.k. Deby[/quote]

I thought she was very settled too.

She posted an odd message about somebody pretending to be her, a while ago, but I just assumed it was a misunderstanding and she'd be back...

It is a pity, she had lots of helpful things to say.

4. Urgently seeking Transport CompanyPosted 08/06/2005 10:05 by Battypuss
To ship one computer, plus monitor from St Lô (50) to London, or any better ideas? I have tried SERNAM, but the nearest branch is in Rennes, which is not exactly next door!
Home  » Travelling to/from France  » Travelling to

. Wanadoo.fr/wanadoo.ukPosted 30/05/2005 19:41 by Battypuss
I'm in France at the moment but will be moving back to the UK asap. Can I transfer a French Wanadoo account to and English one? I don't want to have to start from scratch if possible and lose everything!
Home  » Living in France  » Satellite TV, Internet, Telephone

Here are two posts by Battypuss. If they were by battypuss and they are why I thought she was moving back.

Well assuming that she found a way to get the computer back to the UK , I am sure that when she gets her self together she will fill you all in on the details. We exchanged a couple of emails/pms about her sudden change of circumstance , but obviously cannot divulge the reasons.

Mrs O

I knew she said she was going to stop posting because of someone impersonating her but I had no idea she was going back to the UK.  I had some private correspondence with her and she was helpful with her knowledge of Saint Lo.  However, I don't think she was happy here, I wish her luck back in the UK.