Crazy Frog

I am suffering too, the kids bought the CD for their dad's birthday on Thursday because he loves it. I think his little willy is sweet and can't see why the do-gooders want to cover it up, it wasn't covered when he first appeared cos we laughed at it then. Was listening to some consumer programme about folks in the UK buying the ring tone for this and getting conned with huge hidden charges - so beware of that too.

Thank you SaligBay what fun !

I only wish I could do the same to some of the people who have this thing as a ringtone and who let it ring and ring before answering. There was a teenage girl in the bank yesterday who did just that and obviously thought everyone was impressed.

It seems that the very useful mobile telephone concept has been developed into a far more sinister and annoying "must have" accessory that is proving to be both annoying and in some cases dangerous.

I can remember when a mobile was just a telephone and sounded like a telephone and not a jukebox.

Jenny.

Val 2 I'm glad you think your children's dad's willy is sweet!

I hate to tell everyone but the frog makes me laugh. I probably wouldn't if my children had it as a ring tone, though.

Can't do happy faces on this home machine - it's a mac, drat it.

[quote]http://crazyfrog.yourebustingmyballs.com/hatethatfrog/index.asp?q=ringtones I've been using this one for quite some time, find it quite theraputic, highest score so far is 93 can't get above that...[/quote]

I managed 91.