Mouse Prices

Hello everyone

I have just got back from me little colombage house in Normandie, in France. Ah it was lovely there!

While there, I discovered that me neighbour had a poncho for Reverse Siamese mice! So I thought I would buy him a couple of the little creatures now I know of his fondness for them! Well I went to me local mouse shop near Lisieux, whithin the new Vilmorin garden centre. Well I could not believe it when I was told that a pair of reverse Siamese Mouses would have to be ordered in, and would cost me 175 euros each! I nearly had a cornia right there next to the sleeping Chinchilla! I tried another Mouse outlet called "sourisville" in the hills above Blangy in the Chateaux, and they were even more deerer! But as I left "sourisville"  a big fat butch woman wearing a leopard print leotard, and tattoos all over her arms, approached me, and as I started to run she roared in a very aggressive manner "I give you mouse for plenty cheapness" now I assumed she was a lazerbeam, but now I was definately convinced she was a bi-lingual, I turned to her and said " I must have reverse Siamese" she said "I give you the mouses for a little prix" I said " mois go get mois monais from mois vulture missus"  I was actually quite scared, and leaped into me car and sped off like a mad thing that had just been circumnavigated without any anaesthetic. I went back to the garden centre and bought 3 lovely bushy Abelia plants, one for me little colombage garden, one for me little Wyre Piddle garden and one for me neighbour, he can get his own mouse!

[quote]Hello everyone I have just got back from me little colombage house in Normandie, in France. Ah it was lovely there! While there, I discovered that me neighbour had a poncho for Reverse Siamese mice...[/quote]

Reverse Siamese Mice!

mmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Do they go about only in reverse ???

as they are so blind from their slit eyed affection ???... Possibly because they can't get away from each other !!!

:¬D!!;¬D!!:¬D!!;¬D!!:¬D!!;¬D!!:¬D!!;¬D!!

Glad you had a pleasant break with your squirrels FK. I bet its your pommiers that attracts them.

While you were playing mouse with that big Lizyeux woman, the one with the great basilica like at Montmartre (and that you had a little poncho for), I was effectivement on the tail of Mistinguett (with the belles gambettes) the dancing giraffe, but I could not get hold of you. Little did I know that you were down by the river Took.

I saw her, going ever so cheap, on eBay, as her back legs needed rewiring. She was quickly snapped up by a wrily Scot, said she could come in useful when retiling the roof of his gite in the Dordogne. Perhaps when he no longer needs her, you know how people are, she may be available next time you are hover…

Mrs. Tresco, your picture has not come out.  You have to put it in Photobucket first.  Please see with Russethouse, who knows all about it.

Sorry, I edit, it is not Mrs. Tresco, but FK, (I'm a little confused) we can't see your lovely mice, can you put them in the bucket first, you can't post a photo direct from your computer.

Mouse prices have been rising rapidly for years, although the government tries to hide the effect this has on the economy by not including the cost of a mouse in official inflation figures.

Of course, the speculative mouse market has brought many undesirable and unscrupulous people into the business.

No doubt this explains your scary encounter.

My mouse is now so valuable I'm considering borrowing money against it to finance the purchase of another. By gearing up like this I shall soon become very rich. Either that or I'll start advertising expensive courses on "How to make a million from your mouse" so that I can find other mugs from whom to recoup my losses.

Patrick

I can see the mices now, but how come you could see them before and I couldn't Mrs. Tresco?

No wonder mouse prices are rising with mice like that, you would need a big mortgage, especially for the one on the right with that lovely mosaic flooring.

I forgot to ask you FK if on your trip to Normandy, apart from the mice, you saw any camembears at Ville Morin?

[quote]Mrs. Tresco, your picture has not come out. You have to put it in Photobucket first. Please see with Russethouse, who knows all about it. Sorry, I edit, it is not Mrs. Tresco, but FK, (I'm a litt...[/quote]

That bucket of mice thing brings back great memories of when I was a young lad, back in County Kildare!

There was this owl woman that lived in a bush on the canal bank near Allenwood, It was known as the Sleeping Bush by the locals, as it was where all the lads went with their birds for a bit of jigerry pokery! She frightened the life out of young Jimmy Mulligan and Fenula Flannigan one night in 1971. In the bush they were,  rooting round for a comfy spot to get on with their business. Then they heard a voice saying "would ya like ta buy a mouse for yer luvly lady? I have a luvly ginger lad in here for 2 shillins" she said to Jimmy, "I have a good few more in here if ya don't like the ginger lad" she said to Jimmy showing him her bucket, "I'll take him, shur he looks grand to me" said poor Jimmy, "would ya like him in a bag or will you eat him now" said the woman, "put him in a bag please, I'll save him for me supper" said Jimmy, He handed over his 2 shillins grabbed the mouse and leaped up and flew down the canal bank like a red roaring banshee! bejaney, you never saw anyone run so fast in the whole wild world! You never see anything like that these days do you? Even in County Kildare, you don't see women going round with their buckets of mice like they did back then!

"The times they are a changing" as Bob Dylan once said!

Mrs Tresco

How can you say that beautiful pear shaped creature is "ugly" ??

Mrs Animal

They are expecting a delivery of Camembears in september! I believe they are available now further south? Mrs Gupta tells me they are even doing buy one get one free at Intermarche in Soirac!

Mr Batmobile

You look like that Shane Lynch lad from Boyzone!

Christine, i don't know what happened. I could see the little geezers, and then minutes later they were gone! Rather than 'floor mosaic' the impression I had was of a half drawn coat of arms, or jockey costume type thing (if anything could lure Miki in this reference will).

Furrynix, I have two cats that people make embarrassed looks at when I start doing the old 'isn't he gorgeous' routine.

As for Mr Batmobile, don't go fishing there with your pop culture references, Patmobile is a fisherman, with everything that entrails and he has a pic of the most yummy guy, mr clooney, so don't spoil it for the girlies here, or i'll set the lads from Carrickfergus onto ya