Price of baccy in Hoverspeed Terminal?

Alexis

I always buy baccy for my ungratefull daughters and I seem to remember that the price at the Duty Free was the same as I had paid from the Tabac but the Duty Free was 50g rather than 40g pouches.

Anybody bought any Golden Virginia recently please and can remember how much they paid?

Of course, I could always say that they had sold out or it was too dear and I wouldn't buy it....save me some money anyway

About E4.50 for 40 grammes. I thought 'Duty free' was finished;

Don't they pay you for the tobacco? Let them pay English prices at home, they'll soon get their hands in their pockets

By the way none of my family will by tobacco abroad for my mum.

They have a duty free shop at the terminal.

Wine and spirits always seem more expensive but fags are often the same price as from the tabac.  Sometimes cheaper.

I am sure the baccy is cheaper.  I know in the UK it is double the price and more.

>>By the way none of my family will by tobacco abroad for my mum. <<<

We both bring cigarettes back for my mum - whats the point of not ? She refunds the cost and she is 85, she's been smoking since she was 14 ! (Her father started smoking at 12 and died shortly before his 90th birthday, still planning 'next years garden' which he had been doing until a fall stopped him a couple of months before)

Oddly neither my sister or I smoke, but we certainly don't want to deny our mother the pleasure.

Hi Gay

My mum's a similar age to yours. There is is no way she will stop now, though she has cut down a lot and now smokes the tiniest rollies imaginable. 

One of my sisters called me 'an enabler' for bringing her tobacco from France.

They were far less judgemental when one of the older grandchildren presented her with 'something more interesting' to smoke

[quote]Hi Gay My mum's a similar age to yours. There is is no way she will stop now, though she has cut down a lot and now smokes the tiniest rollies imaginable. One of my sisters called me 'an enabler' f...[/quote]

No............................not an Andouillette surely, spliffing blimey