Dentists With Beards

Me new Dentist in Upper Beagle has a Beard!

I went for me check up this morning and as he started to prod about in me gob with his instrument, a hair from his beard fell into it! I was absolutely horrorfied but was powerless to have an abortion of the treatment as I was strapped into the chair. The nurse was not present or she could have sucked it out with her sucker. As soon as I got out I ran into Tesco and bought a big bottle of Dettol and headed straight to the loo and gargeled and rinsed like a mad yoke!  I am still gargling now and poor Edwin is really concerned about me.

I will never go back to that lad again, I would rather pull me teeth out with a pliers. Just beware of a Dentist with a beard! I am seeing me solicitor tomorrow about suing him for unneccesary suffering with intent to cause suffering and infliction.

Has that ever happened to any of you's?

What a ghastly experience.  Nothing like that has ever happened to me, however, thirty years ago I went to a dentist and he hurt.  I haven't been to one since.  Yes, yes, I know, cowardly and all that, however, now in my  very late sixties every single tooth is in place and so far apart from a few (thirty year old) fillings all is well in my mouth.

Anne

PS However, he actually did have a beard and I only went to him in the first place because he had the same breed of dog as me and so I thought I could trust him.

Yes, what a terrifying experience and just before Chritmas too.  Could this be the fuzzy fellow, in which case he should be able to put things right

http://www.woodland-hills-cosmetic-dentist.com/

I am rather like Anne since Dr. Kruger frightened me to death years ago (but I don't think he had a beard).

We wish you a very prompt recovery and hope this will help to make you feel better with love from the animals...

[quote user="Levington"]

I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Never, ever trust a man with a beard. Dentist or not. All I can say is it's probably a good job he wasn't wearing a wig. 

Make sure your solicitor doesn't have a beard.

[/quote]

Jesus Christ ! (He had a beard, so they say) I've never seen a beardist  posting before.

I say ; Never trust anyone whose name is that of a garden compost or who wears knickers fashioned from animals.

Of course the dirty beggar (dentist) should have worn a mask but think yourself lucky he didn't have a snotty nose !!

And yes..I have had a beard (stubble really) for the past 34 years.

And yes... I am thoroughly untrustworthy.

Alfa.(only joking !)

Mrs Animal

I love the Turkey light, where can I get one?

Imagine not seeing the dentist in 30 years? You must have really looked after your teeth missus!

You see Mrs Gupta tells me it is illegal for a Dentist to wear a beard in France in case the very thing that happened to me, might happen to someone!

What is Mrs Up bringing Julio Degueulas into this for? He is a lovely singer, and not a bit fat! I remember when Begin at the Beginning was a hit in England, I had just had me 14th cat delivered by securicor because he was a very rare Skinless breed with just fur on his face (a bit like a beard) He came all the way from Hull. I named him Adrian.

Have you any Turkeys for sale Mrs Animal?

I was only 43 the first time I went to Turkey, It was very wet and cold and all the hotels were closed. I love the ice cream and clotted cream teas they have there mind. I really only went to have a donkey ride on the beach, but they were put away for the winter! I only stayed 2 days and got the national Express home to Wyre Piddle (I miss Wyre Piddle now)  The people in Upper Beagle are very snobby and very condor sending towards me and me creatures.

We have plenty of turkeys at this time of year (although they will sadly soon be gone), but we have run out of light bulbs.  I'll see what I can find in the January sales.

So you finally ended up in that topnotchy Upper Beagle, I thought you were heading for Brown Willy.   It's difficult to follow you. Yes, it is lucky your dentist didn't have a wig or you would have been smothered and we wouldn't have been able to tell if you were coming or going.

Glad you are getting better (or worse!)  [8-|]

Yuuuukkk! For a start, he should have been wearing a surgical mask so his facial fungus should have been covered up. While cleaning my guests rooms and bathrooms I am regularly removing samples of their DNA from the basin and bath - but sometimes from the bathroom mirror(how on earth do 'certain hairs' get up there!!??)- I fully sympathise with you. At least it was from his face...

[quote user="Dicksmith"]How does the dentist smoke

with a mask on?[/quote]

Its probably healthier that way as the mask will filter out

the noxious chemicals in what he is inhaling.  As a patient you should probably ask for one as well (to filter

out the same fumes and chemicals).

Ian

I decided Brown Willy was not for me after all and decided Upper Beagle is more my cup of Ovaltine!  I supppose an owl turkey from Tesco will do then Mrs Animal!  Did you see where some ejit stole the poor little Penguin from The Isle Of Wight Zoo? Imagine stealing a penguin? They say the poor little fella will pass away if not properly cared for and he will miss his family and his girlfriend and start pining for them too. It's a poor thing when you can't leave your Penguin unattatended without the fear of him being robbed! I will never do that when I get my Penguin! I wonder if there is any demand for penguin alarms? Maybe there is a business oppertunity there, who knows?

Bejaney, Mr Dick looks so much younger without the beard!

Crikey Furry Knicquers, you have upset me so much that I had to change my 'avitar'. Now the world looks the wrong way up?

MANLY MODE What the hell is wrong with beards woman! I have had mine for 30 odd years and I wouldn't change that for owt. Firstly my wife would wonder who the hell I was (or should that be am?) and secondly neither would my dog (but I suppose that she is a chocky lab?).

Now I feel all insecure and if it wasn't for Christmas and the promise of Pére Noel I would sit in a dark corner all weak, sorry week!

I think my eyes are going funny to boot. I can't read your last posting, or is it full of rude words to get it past the Orwellians Devil [6]

John.

I shouldn't post so late, beards are flying upside down and FK is writing yellow on yellow (maybe something to do with Donovan).

Perhaps it's something to do with the cold or already too much of the Christmas spirit.  FK, you are now on to yellow penguins, didn't you find your little robin?  If you click on your name at the top of the page, you might find him...

Bonne nuit les amis   [+o(]

Sadly it looks as though Toga the baby penguin has perished; according to those that know he will not have survived 6 days without re-gurgitated food from his mum and dad.

Phoenix and I are very sad (we are in Portsmouth, unfortunately).

I'm thinking of putting out a local advert offering £1000 for the name of the bastard who stole Toga (I can't post what I would arrange for the scumbag), or I could perhaps offer £500 each for the imbecile's ears.

I'd gladly do it, too !

Alfa. [:(]

My dentist dosn't have a beard, just a lisp and a mask and an evil pair of pliers with which he tried to yank out my wisdom tooth last week when I could still feel everything. If he had been sporting a beard I would have pulled hard on that I can tell you!

[quote user="Alfa"]

Sadly it looks as though Toga the baby penguin has perished; according to those that know he will not have survived 6 days without re-gurgitated food from his mum and dad.

Phoenix and I are very sad (we are in Portsmouth, unfortunately).

I'm thinking of putting out a local advert offering £1000 for the name of the bastard who stole Toga (I can't post what I would arrange for the scumbag), or I could perhaps offer £500 each for the imbecile's ears.

I'd gladly do it, too !

Alfa. [:(]

[/quote]

I agree Alfa, what an odd and very cruel thing to do - worse it seems that the zoo staff are very concerned about the parents, who are moping............

Does any of you's remember when that poor Vincent Van Gock lad cut off his ears? Someone is selling them on Ebay claiming they are now so decomposted that they look like 2 fried rashers of bacon and they are bid upto $56,000! The pictures on ebay look like fried rashers to me! I wonder if it's a con and this ejit is trying to flog his breakfast by letting on it's Van Gocks ears?

Imagine cutting off your ears though! I could never do that even though I have terrible large ones. I might just be tempted to trim them a little and make them a bit rounder, but I would not do it meself. What must that poor lad have been thinking when he did it? And he lived in poverty and suffering and now his pictures are selling for hundreds of pounds on Ebay!

There has been no news so far today about the little Penguin, and they don't care about him on the awful Total France place. I am sorry I ever went near them, They are so quare!

I hadn't heard about this tragedy until I popped in today.

Ruined my Christmas now[:(][:(][:'(]

I nearly kicked in the telly the time that big nasty bird killed the baby penguin in the Emperor film.

Don't talk to me about big nasty birds being in danger of becoming extinct...they DESERVE to be.  Murderers!