BIG MAMMA

I'm really geared up today because I am going to France to see a dear friend for the weekend.  However, in addition to taking over the usual giant sized box of PG Tips and the local rag I want to buy her something useful (its been her birthday you see)[G].  Anyway, my mate is a bit like a puffa fish sometimes a size twelve sometimes a sixteen but she is extremely pretty.  She says this is because she does the Bobby Sands diet (her words not mine) in spring ready for the summer, and the Bridget Jones diet in autumn because she is bored and cant take her head out of the fridge (normal behaviour).  Now I dont know much about diets, but I think both of those I've mentioned are pretty dire and awful for the liver.  I have told her about Gillian McKeith "You are what you eat" but she has never heard of it.  So, I thought I would get her the book about nutrition and the receipe book.

Sorry for going around the houses, but what I want to know is whether it is possible to follow Dr. G's discipline in France as some of the stuff she suggests eating is weird and also will it help my friend sort her eating habits out and be happy with her weight.  I really hope someone can help me or I'll have to think of something else to buy her.

Cheers for that Tresco.  She'll just have to keep seasonally 'flutuating'  (please correct my spelling) and I'll take her over a couple of chocolate oranges.  She reckons she cant get them in France.  Mind you, come to think of it she sinks the drink like a blow fish as well which really goes down well in the village.

The strange thing about it is.  And I really cant get my head round this one.  If she wants to eat, she makes me eat as well virtually stuffing food in my mouth.  Like as if I will gain all the weight for her.  Well I say all the weight.  She just a bit buxom thats all.  A bit more than a handful if you know what I mean

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]The strange thing about it is.  And I really cant get my head round this one.  If she wants to eat, she makes me eat as well virtually stuffing food in my mouth.  Like as if I will gain all the weight for her.  Well I say all the weight.  She just a bit buxom thats all.  A bit more than a handful if you know what I mean[/quote]

Right that's it I'm coming out!  I am the Big Mama in question so there you go we AREN'T sock puppets just best friends! Well I thought we were 'til I stumbled across this postbag. I can't believe you lot know more about me and my "fluctuating" (i think[8-)]) weight than my own family thanks to Katy bloody kopy kat (by the way that was my idea!) I do not stuff food down her neck I am merely trying to turn her into a woman as she is still wearing the jeans she had when she was 12 years old!  As for drinking like a fish at least I can hold mine without turning into Elisabeth Taylor (Who killed Virginia Wolfe?)

Chocolate oranges are my favourite...but I can't eat them this week I'm on the Dr Atkins diet[8o|]

[quote user="Harley"]It's a good job you "stumbled" across this site and registered on the same day as your best friend or you may never have known what she was saying about you.................................[:D][/quote]

I swear to God that she told me she'd written something about me on postbag and I've been trying to find it since Sunday and then by accident I stumbled across it the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth etc...You all know by now what I'm like with pressing the wrong buttons[8-)]