Where is he?

I'm here in France (as somebody else once said) enjoying the spring, though the wind's a bit cold today in 50. I have been doing things on the forum, but the need to earn a living takes priority. I'll have to show your post to Judie, who so;etimes thinks I'm a permanent fixture on this site. [:)]

[quote user="Lapaix"]

Well, at the moment I'm in the South of England - and we're having the coldest March for at least 20 years.  When I'm in La Belle France, we are in 50.  I bet you're much farther south.

Lynda

[/quote]

A fair bit further south, yes.

I didn't realise you weren't here at the moment.  I hope Spring will be with you very soon. It's noticeable how nearly everyones mood lifts.

[quote user="Russethouse"]

Coco has changed her name - perhaps I should make you guess [:D]

Miki is on holiday.........

[/quote]

No you can't do that, it's just cruel and it will bug me for ever, she's not KKK is she? (trying to out her now!)

I remember Miki saying something about him being closed for while.

[quote user="Russethouse"]No she is not KKK, but she has posted recently in the B& B section,,,,perhaps a cryptic clue would be a wine suitable for Feb 14th ?[/quote]

What ? Asti spumante?

I thought I had got it until I read Jonds. [8-)]

So we are OK referring to St Amour as the old Coco then ?

I'm really pleased Coco is still around, I very nearly drove her away quite some time ago and I have always felt really bad about that.

I thought perhaps someone else had upset her.

Good news 1

Alfa.[:D]

[quote user="St Amour"]

Oooohhh Viva, that was much too close for comfort.  Brought me out in a cold sweat!!!!

[/quote]

Just as well you don't listen to French radio, Coco (or at least not the stations I listen to!).  It's been repeated all bloody day!!!!   What a horrible noise!!