Welcome to France Dick!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" ...I would definitely have withdrawal symptoms...."

I bet the children at a certain school are having withdrawal symptoms as we speak. [:P]

I've got a feeling he isn't on line when he comes here. I'll miss the Dog...[Www]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]I hope he gets stuck in the mother of all traffic jams like from calais to biarritz then we can all have six months off from his tedious nit picking.[/quote]

Urm........................does pointing out that La Manche is in Basse-Normandie: and that Biarritz is on the edge of the Basque coast in South West France qualify as "Nit Picking"?[*-)]

Urm........................does pointing out that La Manche is in Basse-Normandie: and that Biarritz is on the edge of the Basque coast in South West France qualify as "Nit Picking"?

Only when someone else has already pointed it out [:D] 

She's just trying to get attention  Oh Gluey One.[:)]

No signs of anyone picketing anything; though, Kat, the more accurate term is sitting for'ard of the ferry, not in front of.

Internet connection abysmal, weather sunny but cold out of the sun, been shopping, plugged in the Sky box, rose-tinteds firmly on at the moment. St Hilaire market tomorrow for a sandwich saucisse from her with the dirty fingernails (you know the one) and then a bit of decorating. Super. Triffic. Great.

thats the troble with being in france miki old pal dont' you know what I mean its' all the same with these holday hoomers taking the bricks out of peoples mouth's ,mumble mumble blah blah blah think i'll sail me yotch round the meditterannean againe [insert racist statement of choice] so their  .

[quote user="Tresco"]

Urm........................does pointing out that La Manche is in Basse-Normandie: and that Biarritz is on the edge of the Basque coast in South West France qualify as "Nit Picking"?

Only when someone else has already pointed it out [:D] 

She's just trying to get attention  Oh Gluey One.[:)]

[/quote]

Oops![:$] Sorry, Tresco: I shall straightway refrain from picking my nits![:D]

"Welcome to France Dick"

That is very nice of France people to offer this to visitors (I hope this welcome is open to Martian beings)

I have not seen this offer while on my visit to the area known as Dordogne!  I found your France male specimens to be very pleasing in most aspects. I notice many differing traits between France and England males.

The Martian

Oops! Sorry, Tresco: I shall straightway refrain from picking my nits!

No, as you were Gluey One. [:)]

K Kat denied seeking attention and for that she must be punished.

Anyway, I keep trying to get her out of all these scrapes, and then she comes blundering in and does it all again.

I''ll set Gay (Russethouse) on her next time. She's terrified of Gay (can you imagine?).[:P]

Wel well, it's our Martian friend. Nearly all forms of life are welcome here, Sharon the Martian. Don't you feel as though you have been greeted properly? What is the Martian manner of greeting/welcoming?