Whose avatar do you like best?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was a magicians rabbit, who had cleverly broken the wand of the magician, thereby freeing himself from servitude.

Someone else thought he was eating a washing line, and Katie thinks he's suicidal, (due to living with me, no doubt) and is chewing on an electric wire. [:D]

[quote user="Tresco"]

I thought he was a magicians rabbit, who had cleverly broken the wand of the magician, thereby freeing himself from servitude.

Someone else thought he was eating a washing line, and Katie thinks he's suicidally chewing on an electric wire. [:D]

[/quote]

Thank you - I feel much better now.  I am, however, now very worried about Katie, who I think needs to seek professional help!!  [:D]

[quote user="Tresco"]

No Dotty, I just added it so see how you do it.

Go to the main page of the forum and right at the top in the section 'how to complain' you'll find a post by James. You can pm him from there.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, I will have a go.

Dotty

[quote user="Tresco"]He's white. A white rabbit. It's the lighting thats blue. God love us and help us! [:D][/quote]

So its perfectly normal to have a white rabbit with a blue light shining at it?  But not playing the drums.  But don't all rabbits play the drums?

No, no it's not my eyes thank goodness !!  It's the enormous amount of wine I've consumed to celebrate the homecoming of my OH.  Either I'm seeing double or I've typed this twice..................................[:-))]

Its Dotty here, just logged myself out and can't remember my password, so asked for a new password to be emailed, that came in fine, but when I entered the details it said it was still wrong.  So have had to create a new user, hence the Dottydeux.

What's going wrong with my details this evening, I think I will just go to bed and hope all will be clearer in the morning.  Never know Miki might be back. 

[quote user="Tresco"]

Someone else thought he was eating a washing line, and Katie thinks he's suicidal, (due to living with me, no doubt) and is chewing on an electric wire. [:D]

[/quote]

No, I thought he'd been washed and was hanging to dry on the washing line. He reminds me of my daughters rabbit  Harold, when he gets absolutely filthy dirty, I steal him and put him in the washing-machine.

Yes, it's a stuffed rabbit Christine - please don't report me to the RSPCA[:-))]

[quote user="Dottydeux"]Twinkle would that be Dotty or Dottydeux as I cannot get Dotty email at the moment.  See earlier post on this thread.[/quote]

Dotty I pm'd you before. Does this mean you won't get it?

Edit: pm'd to dottydeux. You do know what you have done is deeply illegal? Dual ID and all that.

Penny has just dropped.  I have just checked my pms through my email address, duh, its clearly very late.  So I have just read Twinkle's and Trescos email, but sadly I can't reply.  When I clicked on reply to the private message, it told me 'The post you requested cannot be found or no longer exists. The administrator or moderator may have deleted the post.'  Nice eh?

Feel like something strange is going on.  First I can't add a signature, then I accidently hit the wrong button and it won't allow me to log in again, then when I think oh yes I am clever after all and check my pms through my outlook express, it won't allow me to reply.

Sorry girls, but can't play tonight.

Dotty (but having to be Dottydeux)