song called 'tete-a-tete'?

Fay

Hi pop pickers.

During two longish visits recently, wonderful radio Picardie kept playing a song called (I think) Tete-a-Tete and the chorus is stuck in my brain.

It's no great work of art - sort of 'lite' rock band (dare I say it possibly a little bit Darkness-y), and it's a live performance so it's the audience that sing the 'tete-a-tete' chorus - but it will always remind me of these particular trips (the first two in my house on my own with just the cat, the radio, a roaring fire and lots of good books - bliss) so I'd really like to track it down.

Can anyone help with the name of the band and the correct title?

Thanks.

Fay

I know this one.

It's by a group called M ( the lead singer is Mathieu Chedid ?) I think it is actually called en tete a tete. I bought my grandson the DVD for Christmas of M live in concert and it's actually quite good. He puts on a good perfomance and his other songs aren't too bad either.

You may have seen him he dresses in black and has his hair in the shape of a 'M' with little pointy bits that stick up.

Omigod, yes I have seen this guy on télé in the past - thanks so much you guys! I shall hit i-tunes immediately. Scarily the last French i-tune I downloaded was Gilbert Bécaud's song Nathalie. How mixed up will that make my profile??

PS - just found the video on:

http://www.linternaute.com/musique/clip/matthieu-chedid/m-tete-a-tete-clip.shtml

Must say he looks a lot better without the 'flock of seagulls' hairdo.

But you've made my evening - merci!