french 'shabby chic' - in france?

We already did a shabby chic and vintage didn't we FK.  

Indeed we did Mrs Animal [:$] I think Mrs Tresco is onto us though!

I was thinking about Henrietta (me first shabby chic)  this morning. She was not as fluffy or as yellowish as the other chics, so I suppose she was a bit shabby. Even when she grew up, she was still a bit of a scruffy thing, but I still adored her! Me cousin Gabriel with the speech embodiment,  used to call her 'Henwyetta'  I suppose he got it right though! she was a hen, and we eat her.

We had so much fun in them days back in Kildare, even though we never had much in the way of trousers or tank tops, we still enjoyed our days playing for hours with our hen, and if the weather was too bad, we would go inside and amuse ourselves with our pet earwigs, Adrian and Sinead.  

[kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Me cousin Gabriel with the speech embodiment,  used to call her 'Henwyetta'  I suppose he got it right though! she was a hen, and we eat her. [/quote]

Oh, FurryNix [:)][:)][:)]

You are truly brilliant. We are not worthy. [kiss]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]Look Beryl, he's got a harem of biches.  He kept that under his hat.[/quote]

Now I'm getting some strange mental images.

Has Twinkle got an appropriate picture please?

edit   Perhaps Will is under his bichons hat?

FK, seeing as your sofa is a little overcrowded, how about this model, fit for a King.

And Fay, for you something new, le Chabby Chic, with lots of links at the bottom of the page...

http://www.bricolons.ch/chabbychic.htm

I think that settee is a bit too grand for me and me creatures, can you exchange it Mrs Animal? I love the little lad under the chair too! I bet his name is Gilbert! is that his name Mrs Twinkle? They do look like Mr Conker's freezing dogs no doubt! They say you look like your dog after a while, so Mr Conker must be very cute and fluffy?

Gilbert looks a bit scared mind, he reminds me of  the dog on the stick, in County Kildare!

There was this terrifying owl woman called Edna O'Brien that used to run the village post office from her Ford Popular in her front garden. She was know by everyone as 'Edna Pie Half' as she could only eat rhubarb pies! She would eat a half a pie for breakfast and eat the other half for her dinner! At night she worked as  a singer at The Wrinkled Pig And Flute Maker in Derrinturn. Cormac O'Sullivan (the landlord) would pay her with pints of Porters as she was a real whore for the drink!  She had a beautiful singing voice though, and people would come from as far as the petrol station just to hear her sing. If you heard her singing 'I'm Nobody's Child' it would bring tears to your eyes! She became very famous all over Kildare, and soon she was no longer known as Edna Pie Half, but  she became known as 'The Little Crow'

Every dog Edna ever had, had run off to Mullingar out of pure fear of her,  Mullingar was well known as a safe haven for petrified dogs, and they knew full well she would never venture out there. She needed a dog to warn her of the presence of the banshee after being followed by it on all souls night in 1967. The banshee followed her as far as the canal bank and frightened the life of her! It was the only thing that she was afraid of, and she would never let on to anyone as she wanted to keep her fearsome reputation in the community.  She bought a little Jack Russell from Pat Mooney in Celbridge, and as soon she got him home, she got the prop from her clothes line, and secured the dog to the end of it with loads of parcel tape. She set off for the pub that night with the pole on her shoulder and the Jack Russel sticking out in front of her ready to warn her of the banshee, she knew If the dog went berzerk, the banshee was coming to get her!

I actualy seen her pass our house that night,  I said to me Mammy, "why is there a dog flying past the window with a big stick up it's bum"  Me Mammy told me all about it and then said "If I ever hear you say bum again in this house Furry O'Toole, there will be wigs in the green"

We went passed the pub on our way to mass on sundays, and we would see the dog propped up against a wall, it turned out that the dog suffered terrible with the farts, and she had to leave him outside because the customers would complain, but all the owl ones said it was just a way for the landlord of the pub to advertise the woman with the dog on the stick was in the premises and singing her little heart out.

[kiss]