Who is ruining things for the rest of us? CONTINUED.....

What a waste of time! Sooooooo trivial, nobody's actually gaining or achieving anything. No point is being made 'cos it's shouted down by the last point or hijacked by the usuals, ARGHHHH! Get a life ye nerds & explain to me what an adjective is and why it matters?

Salut a tous, Chris

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Get a life ye nerds & explain to me what an adjective is and why it matters?

[/quote]

Surely it matters as much or as little as carved tree trunks in the great scheme of things?

They are both part of our feeble little fight against mortality and the eternal abyss that is the universe around us.

Ou un truc comme ça. 

[quote user="Chris Head"]

What a waste of time! Sooooooo trivial, nobody's actually gaining or achieving anything. No point is being made 'cos it's shouted down by the last point or hijacked by the usuals, ARGHHHH! Get a life ye nerds & explain to me what an adjective is and why it matters?

Salut a tous, Chris

[/quote]

Quite right Chris,  who needs doromyl or whatever it's called.  Please stop whinging.  There are many users on this forum and we all have a right to interact or ignore.  Live and let live and all that.

hippy

ME ME ME ME! But I said nothing about trouble, I was thinking more of a creative campaign to broaden the mental horizons of those who obviously breath too many chainsaw fumes and probably have the odd swig of two stroke and cassis!

You've got the same rose tinted specs as me Katie, they work great don't they?

Chris

'Mr Head?' That's scary. I wanted to have 'Richard' as the middle name of my oldest son, you can imagine I was beaten down, the only time my parents in law ever read the riot act to me. I just thought that he would grow up like Johnny Cash's (punct?) boy named Sue.

Can't drink any more water and it's past the time for cassis.

Toodley pip

[quote user="Chris Head"]I wanted to have 'Richard' as the middle name of my oldest son, you can imagine I was beaten down, the only time my parents in law ever read the riot act to me. [/quote]

Well, what a good job I'm not Mrs Head... I'd have sided with you [:D][:D]