has a favourite fragrance, casmir by chophard. Which I have trouble

finding her.

Usually purchase a bottle at Sephora in Paris

whilst on business. Which reminds me......... Why is it so hard to

find?

[/quote]

That is my favourite perfume too - and I have a terrible problem

finding it.  I looked everywhere in the UK without success but

eventually managed to buy a large bottle (heavily discounted too!!)

when on holiday in Gibralter last summer.  Not that that is a

great help to you - but it was just nice to hear of someone else who

liked it - most people have never heard of it!

Hastobe

Hastobe, not your real name? i would recognize you also, it has an instantly recognizable aroma which makes me smile. My wife sprays some on my shirts when I go away on business. I have bought some today at Sephora on the Champs Elysees for her.

I have also found it in La Rochelle if you are closeby.

Sweet dreams off now; home tomorrow.

Barry; exactement ma femme.

I hope Chris PPs' missus is reading this about all you lovely men buying expensive perfume for your wives.  He has sent her in the fields with a fork and doesnt buy her flowers.  I bet she has a bottle of tweed for christmas and a pair of wellies.

No my real name is Kathie - and Casmir is a very distinctive perfume.  It's the only perfume I've had that I've liked so much that I've kept buying it!

KKK - Chris PP sounds like my other half - first year we moved into our current house with an acre of ahermmm...field - he bought me a pair of green wellies and a spade for Christmas...and then couldn't understand when I wasn't overjoyed  And when I complained once that he never bought me flowers he bought me a box of dried ones - and said that should last me for the next twenty years :S.  This year I got (for birthday and christmas - birthday is 3 days before Christmas) ........... a Roberts French dictionary.  Now don't get me wrong, I love the dictionary, but friends kept asking - so what was your 'real' present?

Afraid I have to buy my own perfume :o(

Hastobe (aka Kathie)  

[quote user="Apero"]

Katie I hope one day my wife would have the aroma from the flowers of the fields of france I would never leave her side. Alas.........

soon.....very soon.

bonne nuit

[/quote]

A perfume with the scent from the flowers of the fields of France....sounds very nice. I will have to put my thinking cap on to see what comes to mind. Sisley make an amazing chypre scent called Eau de Campagne which is a very 'green' smelling scent and smells of the French countryside. It uses tomato leaves as one of the notes. I am quite addicted to their showergel in that fragrance. For lovers of the smell of the Linden Blossom that pervades many French towns, Parfums d'Orsay makes a lovely scent called Tilleul.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote user="Barry"][quote user="Apero"]

Katie I hope one day my wife would have the aroma from the flowers of the fields of france I would never leave her side. Alas.........

soon.....very soon.

bonne nuit

[/quote]

A perfume with the scent from the flowers of the fields of France....sounds very nice. I will have to put my thinking cap on to see what comes to mind. Sisley make an amazing chypre scent called Eau de Campagne which is a very 'green' smelling scent and smells of the French countryside. It uses tomato leaves as one of the notes. I am quite addicted to their showergel in that fragrance. For lovers of the smell of the Linden Blossom that pervades many French towns, Parfums d'Orsay makes a lovely scent called Tilleul.

[/quote]

Hi Barry, From a cloudy Paris, would you or could you take a commision for me?  I would love my wife to have a personal scent, which was akin to Casmir by Chopard. I truly miss her and doing this little sentiment for her would show her how much I care for her. If you prefer to pm me respond and I will send my e-mail address.

This is not the place to be alone, non..

My favourite perfume is Wrappings - now discontinued by Clinique but can be bought from the USA.  It is a very unusual perfume and I wonder if Barry could tell me what are the main ingredients - there is one unusual note - a bit like pine but something else?  Is this a synthetic perfume or made with real essential oils?

I expect some of you have read the novel Perfume - a bit of a classic which I found completely unnerving!

Valerie

• 2 months later...
[quote user="Barry"]A perfume with the scent from the flowers of the fields of France....sounds very nice. I will have to put my thinking cap on to see what comes to mind. Sisley make an amazing chypre scent called Eau de Campagne which is a very 'green' smelling scent and smells of the French countryside. It uses tomato leaves as one of the notes. I am quite addicted to their showergel in that fragrance. For lovers of the smell of the Linden Blossom that pervades many French towns, Parfums d'Orsay makes a lovely scent called Tilleul.

[/quote]

Barry I have pm you.

[quote user="Barry"][quote user="Apero"]

soon.....very soon.

bonne nuit

[/quote]

[/quote]

Barry we have both been very busy, some time has passed since my last post, have you any thoughts for my wife's fragrance? A special anniversary is near and would love that she be happy, could you-would you, make me a fragrance similar to her favourtie. I am in Paris presently. PM if you wish we may discuss further, when time permits. I have pm you now.