Ali@ards Diary.

france telecom should be connecting our phone on the 1st august, so then we need to sort out interweb access. probably just with france telecom/orange ( i think ). acccording to the web we should have broadband access on our phone number.

we looked at the 29.99 packages, but we're not that bothered about the television bit, or the free phone calls within france and to uk, as we use skype and it's cheap enough to use.

arthur

failing that, i'll be looking for an interweb cafe to get my forum fix !!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dahlink, fraid not. although i was told that my king lear in 1975 at school is still talked about...

'...how sharper than a serpents tooth it is, to have a thankless child...'

the 'stage' thing is the three day course to explain business set-up, or so i was told.

arthur

>>>Will they? Won't they? What's Happening?<<<

So KKK ?... D'you reckon that Ali's made it to France by now... All in one piece, animals and all...

She must have as there's none of her madcap postings with Brian the snail creeping along the calendar....

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>> She must have as there's none of her madcap postings with Brian the snail creeping along the calendar....[/quote]

Yes but have you noticed the snail is still counting?  Check out old posting......I asumed she changed it each day, ifso how is he doing it with out [8-)]being on line?

having fun i expect and forgotten all about her mates back here[:(]

No the snail now says 3 days since arriving in france....................

If we dont hear soon im going to ring my mate at interpole[;-)]

>>> ..... I had expected her to be in touch by now. What can she be doing?.... <<<

Maybe she turned left instead of right and got herself lost out of Calais!....

Oh Dear! she'll have to sign in as Ali@Brussels or Ali@Berlin!!!

I know the house didn't have a telephone but was under the impression they were doing to get one. Thinking about it, as they don't need it for work it probably isn't the first thing on the list.

I remember too, that when we first got here, everything seemed to take forever. Even the simplest things.

In my crystal ball I see them slogging through all the internet providers information...[;-)]

>>> .... Or Alicante !  After they finally got going, maybe they couldn't stop !<<<

Who knows!

Next possible thing we could hear is that she is house-sitting for Chauffour (Massimo & Tracy) at their place in South Africa!!!

Although they weren't booked in my Magister?

Is that the picture in your Avatar John?  Ali and Mark wouldn't fit in that! They're both over 6ft tall.

It looks like one of those planes little boys have hanging from their bedroom ceiling [:-))]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Is that the picture in your Avatar John?  Ali and Mark wouldn't fit in that! They're both over 6ft tall.

It looks like one of those planes little boys have hanging from their bedroom ceiling [:-))]

[/quote]

Fouga Magister. It was the primary jet trainer in the Army de l'Air for many years and as it is a 2 seater, so as long as one of them drives it, they would fit [8-|]... The one I have has a 6 foot wing span and is a radio controlled (always radio, sometimes controlled?) glider. I could hang it from my ceiling if I used strong cotton.. Big boys toys.  I mustn't hi-jack the thread, bin told off for that already [+o(]???

John.

[quote user="Jonzjob"][quote user="Tresco"]

[/quote]

Fouga Magister. It was the primary jet trainer in the Army de l'Air for many years and as it is a 2 seater, so as long as one of them drives it, they would fit [8-|]... The one I have has a 6 foot wing span and is a radio controlled (always radio, sometimes controlled?) glider. I could hang it from my ceiling if I used strong cotton.. Big boys toys.  I mustn't hi-jack the thread, bin told off for that already [+o(]???

John.

[/quote] oh well they could fit then if they lay sideways[blink]

Interpole report that there are 2 adults and 2cats in custerdy after a southwest france airport was closed for 8 eight hours, because a female refused to move off the runway stopping the planes from moving while the male was rounding up two escaped cats. Could this be Ali and Mark?[:-))]

[Www]