Back Issues for free

spike

I have almost all copies of Living France from May 2001 to June 2005. (2002 in a binder) Would anyone like any or all of them? You would have to pay postage only or collect from Bridport, Dorset. I do not need them because I am going to New Zealand.

Hi spike welcome to the forum! Did you origionally think of moving to france and then decide on New Zealand? I am origionally from Bridport and my parents still live there! Don't often come across people who've even heard of Bridport let alone live there! If you don't get any other takers you could PM me and I may be able to arrange to take them off your hands.

Hello Joy1. Yes we were going to live in France but found business French to be too much of a barrier. I have friends and family in New Zealand so we are going there for 6 months to check it out. If it isn't the right place for us we will go back to looking at France. Earning a living there is the biggest problem. If no one else wants my magasines I would be quite happy to drop them into your parents house.

Hi Spike

If you haven't found any other takers for the magazines before your departure for NZ then please send me a PM (use the key at the bottom of the screen) and I will let you know my parents details and sort out a time to drop them off. This would be easiest for me unless you actually live in Bridport as they are unable to travel far. Thanks!! I hope you have a sucessful move to NZ and wish you all the best. I agree- earning a living in France is very difficult.My fluent french speaking husband has been seeking employment for 9 months without sucess, we are now pursuing the self-employed route.

Joy

• 1 month later...