When are the Cesars and can I watch them on UK TV?

A friend of ours wrote the music for a film that has just been nominated for a Cesar.

I would like to watch the awards live on TV, but I live in the UK. I don't for a second expect that they will be broadcast on British TV, but was wondering which channel they are likely to be on, and if I would be able to catch it. We do have a full Sky package but I don't think we get many french channels.

which is not a lot of use in the UK

Unless you watch C+ in the UK of course.[;-)]

Its a Canal+ exclusive so it won't be shown on any other channels.

The good news is that its not encrypted so anyone who watches the Guignols without a subscription will be able to watch it. And don't forget that you can now see C+ on TPS, channel 111, as well as Canal Satellite as the first stage of the merger later in the year. Already getting ready too have the dish moved........

Thanks for the info Dick and BJS.

Unfortunately I only have Sky and I've just trawled through all the channels to see if I could find Canal+ but it doesn't seem to be there.

Typical! You pay a fortune for a load of rubbish channels which you never watch, and when something does come along which you would really like to see, it turns out that it's not included....[:@]