Marks and Spencer

Teamedup

[quote user="Monika"]Must go to Marks and Spencer, apparently their mirrors are slimming![/quote]

Don't know about M&S, but the mirrors in H&M in Calais (in the 4B shopping mall) definitely are!
I was perusing the racks, and saw a rather svelte looking couple reflected in the mirror - but when I swivelled my gaze and saw them for real, they were definitely pudgier!

Glad I noticed that before I tried anything on, or I might have been fooled...   [;-)]

Angela

[quote user="Teamedup"]

And I thought that it was just the lighting in these places that made me look so bad. I didn't know that they had a range of special 'sizing' mirrors.

[/quote]

Oh yes. Like the way supermarkets smell of baking bread or fruit - that's why you go through the fruit to get to everything else.

For all bread is baked in two of my closest french supermarkets, that is not what they smell of. Intermarche have a genius for having a slightly bleachy smell as you walk in, that seems to be disguising a fishy smell. [:)]And if they didn't sell the best beef around here,as they do, then I don't think I would go in as often as I do. Even Super U, has a funny smell, not the same, maybe strong cheese and garlic.

Yes, but it was designed by a man, how do I know what veg I need before I have looked at the meat ? Why are chilled things that you want to get home and in the fridge before the tins and dried goods in our local supermarket ? Why do they sell burgers in two's and buns in fours.........[:-))]