British home owners in France

Simon

Hello,

I am a French student studying in England, and I am conducting a survey about British home owners in France.

If you are interesting to answer my questionnaire, please send me your e-mail to my e-mail address and I will give you the link of my questionnaire (this is a short 10 questions survey)

Your participation would be appreciated and will be very useful to understand what English people feel about France.

Thank you,

Simon

[quote user="Iceni"]

My standard fee for participation in surveys is 50€ though if you wish to pay more I would not object. I have a Paypal account.

[/quote]

I'm speechless.......................................................[:@]

Simon, email me your form and I'll be happy to complete it for you.

Simon - I assume this is part of your coursework? What exam is it towards?

If you send me a PM with the questions I will happily answer it, but like many people I would be wary about emailing you - not that we don't trust you or anything like that, of course!

Or even better, post again with the questions - people here seem to like that sort of thing (although they might fall to arguing).

[quote user="Simon"]

Hello,

I am a French student studying in England, and I am conducting a survey about British home owners in France.

If you are interesting to answer my questionnaire, please send me your e-mail to my e-mail address ([email protected]) and I will give you the link of my questionnaire (this is a short 10 questions survey)

Your participation would be appreciated and will be very useful to understand what English people feel about France.

Thank you,

Simon

[/quote]

Simon,

PM your questionaire and I will answer.