Dog Friendly Beaches between Perpignan and the Spanish Border

S&S

Can anyone advise please

We plan to visit the coastal region between Perpignan and the Spanish Border next week with our dogs.

We have looked at the various discussion topics on the forum regarding the subject of allowing dogs on beaches and were wondering whether there is a list of beaches that we can download, that allow dogs.

Also rather than upsetting other users of beaches, does anyone know of good beaches to take dogs. We consider ourselves as responsible dog ownere and always believe that one clears up ones mess (and the dogs). We know not everyone does and as a consequence leaves this subject in constant discussion.

Many thanks for any advice, gratefully received.

Sharon

We live 25 minutes out of Perpignan and dogs are everywhere on the beaches here.

I am glad you clean up after your dogs, as the French down our way do not.

Your dogs will have a great time, but watch where you tread.

Yup , we went to St cyprien plage last weekend.......there are boxes  near some dustbins with doggie do da bags for owners to clear up after their pets.........so why is it that we had to dodge dog shit on the beach?

Here,  no dogs allowed on beach after 9am or before 9pm between mid june and end of august.  Sounds reasonable to me, and generally it is too hot for them anyway.  So I think that at this time of year you will be prety safe to enjoy!