How to catch lizard

Can anyone help?

We have a rather large lizard in our annexe. We have plenty of the

small ones outside, but this is a a large one, but still very quick.

It is mostly green all over, and has a body the size of a long large sausage!

When we try to get near it, it runs off and hides. It is very quick.

Any ideas how to catch it please. We just want to put it outside, where it belongs!

Thanks.

I was watering me lovely pansies this morning, when I suddenly thought about lesbians and why there are no plants named after them, and now here is a thread about a Lizard! How strange is that?

I would fabricate a woman lizard from papier mashy using a sausage shaped baloon with the little horns on the head  (similar in shape to your lizard)  or you could use platerscene! Whichever method you use, make sure you model it in a very provocative stance (or if it's a woman lizard you have, make a bloke lizard in a state of excitement) and place it in a box turned on it's side, then that will lure the real lizard into the box thinking he (or she) is in for a bit of jiggery pokery for the night! Once he is in the box, you spring over and tip the box over and put the lid on it (with air holes) and then take it outside and release the poor thing back into the wild.

It seems I am a lesbian now anyway! They said on the radiogram that if this finger (as illustrated by the arrow in the picture below) is your longest finger, then you are a lesbian.

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/Furryknickers/5.gif[/IMG]

"You don't want to be a giraffe, you want to be the front giraffe" as me uncle Jim said to me!

Hi Fury K

I always thought I was a lesbian because I like to.............well thats another story

My finger is as you describe so  Now I know![:D][:D]

O yes the lizzard !  you could try a kids fishing net. Be carefull though, looking at the pic Chris posted, if that is to scale then it could probably take your arm off [:-))]

pussywood [:P]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="chris pp"]

Chris

[/quote]

That's uncanny!

I've just chased the cat out of the garden because she'd been pulling at the grass, hoping to finish off the a lizard just like it... she's been trying to get at it for days and has had a taste of its tail already...

We've got quite a few in the garden, big and small, colours varying from green and black to yellow and black. The biggest one I've seen here was about 10 inches long and about 3 fingers wide.

I thought they were salamanders...

We had a small one in our house, it disappeared under the fridge.  Later, we were sitting reading in our living room and I felt something (very light) on my head.  Screamed and jumped up when I realised it was the lizard - possibly attracted by the light?  My husband thought it hilarious and I got fed up with him tellling people about the 'lizard on the head' incident.  I love to see them, but not that close!