Angloinfo

[quote user="Mel "]

Dorky Brits?

How do you qualify for that one?

Doofus

[/quote]

Welll, for a start you've got to come from either Norfolk or Lincolnshire...oops...

Lets all go on there and get deleted! I can picture Delboy behind a keyboard counting his cash as the next addy comes in!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got a link for this lot, gotta go see what's going on here .........

Don't need it, found it - see what you all mean!

So who are the people here that run AngloInfo, come on folks, if you're proud of it, let's know who you are as there don't seem to be too many people riding to its rescue ...............

[quote user="Chris Head"][quote user="Mel "]

Dorky Brits?

How do you qualify for that one?

Doofus

[/quote]

Welll, for a start you've got to come from either Norfolk or Lincolnshire...oops...

Lets all go on there and get deleted! I can picture Delboy behind a keyboard counting his cash as the next addy comes in!

[/quote]

Now then Mr Head, where exactly would you like my pitch fork?

Farmer

They may not all be intellectuals but at least there is not too much sniping on there.  As a non-intellectual member I have found found several  bits of information on there over the last 5 years and as stated before, quite a useful site for selling the surplus item.Perhaps I  should be banned from this site as I'm an A.I. poster and even use the same log-in name.

Regards.& Bonne Weekend

[quote user="Gastines"]

They may not all be intellectuals but at least there is not too much sniping on there.  As a non-intellectual member I have found found several  bits of information on there over the last 5 years and as stated before, quite a useful site for selling the surplus item.Perhaps I  should be banned from this site as I'm an A.I. poster and even use the same log-in name.

Regards.& Bonne Weekend

[/quote]

So am I - despite despising the adimistration and moderation of the site and I used to use the same ID - until they banned me, for reasons that they are still unwillling to explain.

I think that LF should start  "Colemanballs of AI" and "Cuddly bits of TF" sections on this forum. I'll start the ball rolling with; The poster on AI who said (& I kid you not) "we have just bought a house in 29xxx - where is it?" and the moderator on another forum who ends every sentence with ! or a smiley (or both).

[quote user="Gluestick"]Well...........................I'd probably go back there, then...................[Www][/quote]

I spent hours trying to think of  a retort Gluestick. Some lengthy witty tome perhaps. And you said it all in 7.5 words.

Nice one.[:)]

[quote user="trumpet"]

[quote user="Gluestick"]Well...........................I'd probably go back there, then...................[Www][/quote]

I spent hours trying to think of  a retort Gluestick. And you said it all in 7.5 words. [/quote]

Very important the [Www] - just adds that final touch.

Sue [:)]

[quote user="Gastines"]

Useful for selling unwanted and surplus items.

Regards

[/quote]

I've just sold my house via Angloinfo (took just two weeks) after 4 months of dealing with ineffective agents who appear to do very little for their 6 per cent. So yes, the site could be said to be "useful for selling unwanted and surplus items"!