Readers Digest Letter

Hi Guys ,

I have just recieved a letter from Readers Digest , with some sort of code i believe saying i am a winner. I recently moved to France , i take it every one receives one of these letters . Is it a case of filing it away in the special bin.

Regards

Paolo

Used to get included in their big draw every year, trouble was if you sent the application back to go into the draw,you had to either purchase or take books on approval to qualify - all a big marketing con really.

Paolo. Please notify me of your address as I have a Nigerian relative who has 1000000000000million pounds in an account and I will give you 95% for getting it out of the country. Please send all your bank and credit card details as soon as possible.

In other words,bin it. I think I read that they send out so many million WORDWIDE and definately never give anyone the above details.

Regards

I've just received a letter saying I'm on a list of unclaimed prizes.  Just phone this number at £1.50 a minute....   As I've lived in the same house for 17 years it's odd the prizes didn't reach me!

Having said that, my friend's mother in law did actually win a substantial sum from Readers' Digest some years ago so perhaps it's worth a try.

A mate of mine at work's daughter married the son of Tom  Champagne who used to be the Reader's Digest's  UK Prize Draw Manager, it was his real name and my friend claimed of French origin, I pointed out that he had probably changed it from Champignon for the job, which that meant his daughter was now really Mrs Mushroom.  Oh how he laughed................  Not[:D]