Picnic - Sunday 15th June - Photos

Kitty

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I take it that's a no!

Never mind - I have plans that weekend AND it's Fathers Day on the 15th so I don't want to leave Mr. Twinkle and Little Twinkle[:)]

I will have to find somebody elses lawn for me and JK to dig our stillettos into[:P]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I take it that's a no!

Never mind - I have plans that weekend AND it's Fathers Day on the 15th so I don't want to leave Mr. Twinkle and Little Twinkle[:)]

I will have to find somebody elses lawn for me and JK to dig our stillettos into[:P]

[/quote]

I really can't imagine a little Twinkle somehow. Dont seem right.[6]

[quote user="woolybananabrother"]Maybe some of us like to keep you in our imaginations only. Reality spoils something.[/quote]

You 're so pessimistic........... [:D]

I know people from here and it is as fine as online !

Signé le lapin rose en peluche.. [6]

Hey thanks sweety17 ,[kiss]...  I don't mind being  considered as a fluffy bunny.. even though I don't think I am..

I'm just one of those who consider the glass is half full and to each cloud..........  yeah.. the silver lining!! [;-)]

As regards WB, I won't say anything nasty bout him .............. he's too close in the Vendée !! [:-))]........... [:D]

[quote user="Jacqui Too "][quote user="Cathy"]

Whoops - my fault.  I have been in contact with Renaud by e-mail and I need to telephone him first.  Watch this space....

Do not make alternative plans yet![/quote]

So its off then?

Couldn't come anyway[:(]

[/quote]

Well I am miffed!

I was watching THIS space, been away so knew nothing about the other thread! and nobody replied to my post on 14th.! so I thought it was off.

Well how did it go?

seen a few pics, was it good and will there be another?

No, Cathy, apparently there were only a pair of discarded bikini bottoms left at the bottom of Renaud's swimming pool.

Whose bikini bottoms are they?  Own up, otherwise Renaud can't send them back to you![:)]