Snow !!!!

Bugsy

Forcast for Poitiers on THIS site for next week

Don't worry the forecast will soon be removed, they don't allow bad news over there!

I've certainly never seen cold weather, never mind snow, mentioned on A Place in The Sun. It would interrupt the ubiquitous "Glass of wine on the terrace".

Just got back from near Poitiers - lovely weather, chilly at night but mostly sunshine during the day- even worked in the garden in shorts.

The contrast is unreal!

But, similar weather changes  forecast for here in the UK - only colder & wetter.

Tegwini

Blimey, only 21! We got 24, wall to wall blue sky and lovely sunshine.

OH is calling for some rain at the moment, or will be as soon as she can get the gag off[6].

I suppose that I will have to put me long trousers on this eve again though?

Mind you we can see snow! About 100 miles South on the Pair-a-knees mountains. Good ere init!

Well, we got the best of both worlds!!

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/SnowPyaneese301008.jpg[/IMG]

We can see the snow and we have sunshine. [8-|] That snow is about 100 miles away on the Pair-a-knees Moyntins...

Still a bit cold for swimmin though! The photo was taken from our mezennine window this morning, in the warm!!

Very heavy sleat here in theSouth East Dordogne, everyone laughed at me yesterday when I said I thinks its gonna snow I checked the meteo last night and it from my understanding did'nt mention snow but maybe thats my error! and we've no logs cut and OH is at work till late tonight****!