France Calendar 2009

France Calendar 2009

Now in its 19th year, the France Calendar is a fantastic year-long reminder of the France you love. This popular calendar shows the best of France through 14 stunning photographs, all hand picked by the FRANCE Magazine team.

It makes the perfect gift for French lovers or for yourself as a beautiful reminder of the France you love.

There is:

• Ample space for notes and reminders

• Days in French and English

• French school and public holidays, French fêtes and Saints’ days

• A forward planner for 2010

To view photos from the Calendar please visit www.francemag.com/calendar2009

FREE gift delivery service

Share the beauty of France with family and friends – gift shopping has never been so easy! You can order calendars for delivery to your address, or you can leave that to us and request the FREE gift delivery service. We will send your calendar to the gift recipient with your personal message, all at no extra charge. Please note that gift delivery orders can only be taken online and orders must be received by 26th November to guarantee Christmas delivery.

To order your calendar visit www.subscription.co.uk/france/calendar/7925 or call 01858 438836 and quote code 7925.

Hurry whilst stocks last!

• 2 weeks later...

Now now 'big G', we are talking 'big BOSS' here and do as I say not as I do?[:P]

I just ordered our new calender, ta for the reminder. It's only the secound on we've had to buy in the past 4 or 5 years due to the 'where's this' competition!! Domage this year though having to buy one. I hope the new comp is nice and easy FOR ME! [kiss]

• 1 month later...