Discover France Digital Ski Guide

Fi

Have just received a copy of this via email.  Given Archant publish a variety of magazines on France, and the whole French experience, why has this publication only covered the Alps?  What about the Vosges/Jura/Massif Centrale/Pyrennees?  They all have good skiing available, and to a true Francophile, might offer a different, more French experience. 

I admit to having something of a vested interest, as I am in the Vosges and I have gites, but the whole publication, IMO, lacks imagination and flair.  I stopped my subscription to Living France some time ago because it rarely strayed away from the west and south of the country.  The north and east rarely got a look in.  Apologies in advance, but one more feature on Brits with gite complex in Charente or Dordogne would have pushed me over the edge!

OK - rant over.  Wonder if there'll be any response from Archant?  Anyone else have any thoughts?

Fi

An advertorial by Ski France International (who they?).  I worked in pr for years and used to put these things together, but they still really annoy me!  And from a marketing point of view not sure if the ROI is that great anyway.  

However, it does explain the limited nature of the whole thing [:$]

Fi