Perhaps we should start an insomniacs club -AnOther

Not a good night, nah!  But, nevermind, had a good walk with the dog.  Then OH came home, having won 4 out of 4 of his table tennis games against someone 40 years his junior.

So, one happy dog, one happy husband so what more could one woman want or, indeed, expect?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly joined you last night as I was still awake at 1.30am french time. But wasn't sure about the times on the posts. Do they show correct UK time?

And I wasn't up to joining in the halal discussion - too heavy for that time of night.

Frenchie's probably unpacking between working and ferrying her son around - and no doubt hurting her back, poor thing! Don't worry about the time on the screen, Pat, just dive in and join us. There was a good link earlier if you do want to change the time; at least I hink it was on this thread; we nocturnal types don't think straight by day! (Nice one, Théière!)

[quote user="gardengirl "]Frenchie's probably unpacking between working and ferrying her son around - and no doubt hurting her back, poor thing! Don't worry about the time on the screen, Pat, just dive in and join us. There was a good link earlier if you do want to change the time; at least I hink it was on this thread; we nocturnal types don't think straight by day! (Nice one, Théière!)[/quote]

Frenchie send regards to all [kiss][kiss]

She hopes to be back on line tomorrow if the service keep their promise.

Kettle is about to whistle- anyone for Tea?

Gardengirl, I do hope you got off to sleep.

Having been grounded with a cold I have explored some old favourites I had forgotten I had joined it 12 months ago, some very, very interesting and useful info in the forum worth a peek.As we speak its under maintenance but should be active in hr or so!! or less.

http://www.sagazone.co.uk/

[quote user="gardengirl "]

Off to try for a second sleep with a hot chocolate. Are you still awake Richard? Thanks for passing on Frenchie's message, Théière, from a nocturnal GG 

[/quote]

I was at the time. You just woke me up! [;-)]

Managed to get to sleep before 2am. Up ce matin at 8am, and hoping to go to bed before tomorrow too!

Right, reeived your PM Sweet, but my reply wouldn't send. No email.

I sent you both PMs, which wouldn't send, then emails, which were returned marked system failure.

Cat sent me a PM to test my end, but I couldn't then post back to her using the PM button. Waiting for next move.

Did get your 'cold' reply PM MBK, thanks.

GG