French Legal Aid

searcher30

Be fair Katie, he has made one response so must only be 48, I rarely read them now as they are so far fetched.  What concerns me is with all his worries if he believes every response then they will have a major problem.  This forum is like asking a question to two politicians, you get three answers.

I think that this person is in defenite need of paying someone professional to answer their questions, or they are trying to up their counter.

[quote user="Stocky"]

I think that this person is in defenite need of paying someone professional to answer their questions, or they are trying to up their counter.

[/quote]

Sorry Stocky, I'm a newbie round here. Could you explain what is meant by "trying to up their counter" ?

Thanks

Mike

They up not trying to up their counter which I assume means post numbers, amazing how quickly you get 200 posts without posting anything useful about France and talking to or about yourself [:D]

No searcher30 is going to have a living in France financial helpline website (not a book now) where you presumably pay to enrol and then the questions she is asked, (it is a she isn't it? because Searcher = blade) she posts on here and Total France, gets them answered and then gives the answer back to the client.  have a look at the other threads she has started, the clever ones on here have even found her UK postings looking to set up the "helpline"  Perhaps all useful posts should be copyrighted by the poster[:D]    

6 - The moderators have been in contact with the originator of this post and have temporarily banned them from the forum and locked this thread until such time as they receive a satisfactory response after which the ban and lock may be removed.