Total France site down?

Anyone having probs with getting on to Total France forum .

I have been watching a thriller unfold about losing the right to E121/S1 after having registered for AE. Logged on to see "Frenchhealthissues" reply and error 101 comes up saying the site might have moved or just down....then again is it me!

I hope it wasn't me!  I did a search on Danish oil on both the forums and found a thread I posted on TF. The thread was from 2006, just after posting I could not access. Do you think responding to an old buried thread could have caused a problem? I hope it was just a coincidence.

phew, not me! Does anyone know the outcome of that thread regarding losing all rights to E121/S1 (in receipt through old pension) after having gone on AE after holding said S1?

I think the thread started with a query for someone who has S1, then took up AE even though they were retired then the query was do they get EHIC from UK or France, the consensus was that it should come from France as they had given up all rights to UK, but its the last bit that was a surprise as it was thought you could never go back to have S1. I think! What did French healthissues reply????