Electronic pest repellers!

teeny

We have one at UK house. Our garage used to be visited  by mice, which buried into a gap in the brickwork and nested. They also loved eating a pot of cleaning goo, the cushion for the garden bench, bags of bird seed etc, and made a terrible mess. We plugged an electronic repeller into the garage and haven't had mice visitors since.

We got the battery operated ones for our loft, which emit a very, very high pitched noise when something comes within its range. We have had it for a couple of years and we don't have any mice up there any more!!! The plug in ones are useless. If you are intersted I can post the website we got ours from

[quote user="ChezTinns"]We got the battery operated ones for our loft, which emit a very, very high pitched noise when something comes within its range. We have had it for a couple of years and we don't have any mice up there any more!!! The plug in ones are useless. If you are intersted I can post the website we got ours from[/quote]

I tried one, my dog loved it, completely destroyed in about 10 minutes.

Moles, I am an expert on moles. The only way to get rid of moles is explosives. Trust me, I have tried everything you can possibly think of and its the only way. Mole Bin Laden lives at the bottom of my garden, he has a bunker there where he lives with his extended family. Last week we noted some form of construction going on, it looks like aircraft hangers, I gather some of his family members are in Cambridge learning how to fly. We have tried gassing but they have an ample supply of gas masks. We tried the noise things but they have ear protectors. I even tried a 410 (shot gun) but they have kevlar jackets and it scares the dogs. Tried running them over with the ride on mover but they have used concrete to reinforce their tunnels and its a b*gger avoiding the IED's when your driving past. I even tried pumping 10 litres of petrol down the runs but only managed to set fire to next doors garden, never mind their Dutch and the grass will grow back this summer but I don't think his three apple trees won't be fruiting this year. So blowing them seems to be the only thing that works.

[quote user="John Martin BRADLEY"]Have you ever noticed that where there are rabbits there are never moles? 
[/quote]

No I haven't, must be an urban myth. We have shed loads of rabbits in our garden, perhaps there is a 'Rabbit Bin Laden' and they are working in cahoots with 'Mole Bin Laden'. I have been trying to get the local guys to come in and bag a few for the pot. [;-)]