DSK, can we believe this?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile Joseph Brooks 73 year old composer of "You light up my life" facing 82 counts of sex crimes including rape has apparently committed suicide in New York. Krisitin Davies says he was also a client.. He was convinced he would prove his innocence.(The First Post)

It now seems opinion has changed in Paris .   I suspect by now the embassy has reported back with the facts and they have been well  read .    How are the USA authorities likely to view an request for him if convicted to be returned to France to serve is sentance after all the concern that they would never see him again once he got home to France  ?

“It seems obvious that if DSK, assuming he is convicted, asked to come to France, the French government would support his request,” said Claude Gueant recalling how Application of the transfer agreement between France and the United States, “that allows a French condemned the United States to serve his sentence in France.”

[quote user="idun"]Without going through all these threads again, does anyone know the time frame for all this happening? If I knew I cannot remember.[/quote]This is the most concise report of events which I have found:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-05-21/dominique-strauss-kahns-sexual-assault-case-what-happened/2/

and more general stuff about the timings from the same publication:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-05-20/dominique-strauss-kahns-timeline-of-weekend/

[quote user="pachapapa"]Thanks to many years communicating with unqualified 'Barrack Room Lawyer' types making speculative guesses, I have learnt to use TWO "eyes" in the word admissible and THREE "eyes" in the word inadmissible.[:-))][/quote]

To clarify for those who are confused by my post...

Our resident intellect spotted a spelling mistake I made in an earlier post, could not resist highlighting it for some reason (?) and  posted the above...

But those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

[quote user="Mel"][quote user="pachapapa"]

Inspirational! Verrily a metaphorical snake.

And full of venem.[:P]

[/quote]

Obviously a case of 'dish it - can't take it'.

[/quote]

Sorry not my speciality.  Sorry my forte is venemous dwarfs...not venomus snakes.[:$]

Frederick wasn't that already mentioned that he could have been confused about who was in his room. 

However, if this lady was wearing a hijab, well I actually find it pretty sick and peverse that he would want a call girl to wear one. Casual sex after all is against the muslim religion. I assume that one can request call girls to wear what the client wants, but this?

I can't think of a religion that I like the sound of, but I do realise that some religions have rather strict rules. Couldn't this woman after all could be stoned to death in some muslim countries for being raped? or being a victim of attempted rape? or just having casual sex?

[quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="Mel"]Posted in error...
[/quote]

It is not clear whether it was " sur le col de la blouse" or "sur le cul de la blouse" or perhaps both.[:D]

[/quote]

This attempt at humour is not funny at all.

[quote user="Frenchie"][quote user="pachapapa"]

[quote user="Mel"]Posted in error...
[/quote]

It is not clear whether it was " sur le col de la blouse" or "sur le cul de la blouse" or perhaps both.[:D]

[/quote]

This attempt at humour is not funny at all.

[/quote]

France Info this morning have repeatedly used the expression "col de la blouse" in their newscasts; the addition of " cul de la blouse" is a natural progression from a term alluding to "fellation" to a term alluding to "sodomy".

There was no intention expressed or implied to introduce humour into the post; the predicament of DSK is amusing enough already.

The french media have to date pointedly avoided any reference to anything other than fellation; however this is not the case with the north american media.

If you cast your memory back to the Clinton Monica episode you will remember that the two variations enjoy similar criminal penalties.

Whereas in france fellation would not be rape.

No attempt at humour at all.