Sarkozy to speak on TV tonight

breizh

Lets remember that the Greeks unlike the Irish and Portugese don't seem to have made much effort to fix their economic problems. Just striking when necessary measures are taken doesn't  help the situation. The Greek people might have to face up to reality if they were expelled from the eurozone and had to take responsibilty for their economic mess

[quote user="sweet 17"][quote user="Frenchie"]

He did send me to sleep !!

Yes, the Borgia allusion was ridiculous.........

Patronizing..

And constantly referring to A Merkel...  does he have a new crush ? [;-)] [:)]

[/quote]

Wish I knew how to incorporate Frenchie's picture into a brand new thread called "Captions Please" but, failing that, can we just look at the very nice photo and think up some apt and funny but not overtly offensive captions that might upset sensibilities?

So.... to get you started, here's my first caption:

Your place or mine?

[/quote]

Nic ............. "That Silvio is a *anker. n'est il pas? Bad history avec les filles"

Ange ............."Jaaaaa, but e az a zerten vay viz im. You never know Nic, if e played hiz cards right, e could ave me tonight".    

[quote user="Gardian"][quote user="sweet 17"][quote user="Frenchie"]

He did send me to sleep !!

Yes, the Borgia allusion was ridiculous.........

Patronizing..

And constantly referring to A Merkel...  does he have a new crush ? [;-)] [:)]

[/quote]

Wish I knew how to incorporate Frenchie's picture into a brand new thread called "Captions Please" but, failing that, can we just look at the very nice photo and think up some apt and funny but not overtly offensive captions that might upset sensibilities?

So.... to get you started, here's my first caption:

Your place or mine?

[/quote]

Nic ............. "That Silvio is a *anker. n'est il pas? Bad history avec les filles"

Ange ............."Jaaaaa, but e az a zerten vay viz im. You never know Nic, if e played hiz cards right, e could ave me tonight".    

[/quote]

Mmmmm.....Garlic Sarky