Cancelling phone mobile contact

Georgina

I signed up stupidly for a two year contract.http://www.completefrance.com/cs/images/emotions/blink.gif Never been happy with the phone but sfr told me they would send it away to repair.

Anyhow my home phone is Free and I want to cancel but sfr say I will have to pay my current contract for seven more months and complete the two years. Seems ridiculous that you have to pay to full term bearing in mind that circumstances change and I have never been happy with the phone. Does anyone know if there is a way out of this short of going back to England?

I dont think so but you are not the only one, for the last 2 years since they knew that Free would be entering the market the others have been trying to dupe their customers to sign up for 2 years wwith loads of what seemed at the time attractive offers.

All they were doing was buying themselves some protected revenue and breathing space for now when they are losing customers in droves.

You may as well do what i have and get the free €2 Free tariff as an existing customer, I know it doesnt make the pill much sweeter though.