Help with Le Bon Coin

Hi

Suddenly I have a problem with viewing the adverts on this site.  I can see the "annonces a la une" on the right hand side but the left hand side of the page says 1-35 but apart from that it's blank.  I have hunted through the FAQ's etc but can't find a way of altering it.  This has just happened over the last couple of days and as far as I know I haven't changed any settings.  No problems with any other site and I am using Firefox.

Any ideas anyone?   Anyone else with the same problem?

I can recreate the problem, but only when viewing the page with AdBlock Plus filters enabled.

Are you using AdBlock Plus?

If so, try disabling it for the page (right-click on the ABP icon on the taskbar).

I have found that the filters are too strict and I have disabled them.

[quote user="Suandpete"] No problems with any other site and I am using Firefox.

Any ideas anyone?   Anyone else with the same problem? [/quote]

Yes ... it all started when I was involuntarily upgraded to FF11 the other day.  As no other site was affected I realised that it might be ABP so I clicked on the ABP symbol on top RHS to reveal the drop down menu and ticked 'disable for this page only' and that has done the trick.

Sue

Edit: Clair beat me to it ... as usual [:P]

[quote user="suein56"]...it all started when I was involuntarily upgraded to FF11 the other day.  As no other site was affected I realised that it might be ABP so I clicked on the ABP symbol on top RHS to reveal the drop down menu and ticked 'disable for this page only' and that has done the trick.[/quote]

Sue,

Try disabling the filters rather than disabling ABP.

Right-click on the icon as before and select "Filter preferences". Then disable all the subscriptions. That should do the trick.

These subscriptions are created by users and can be an overkill. I have disabled mine totally, but kept ABP working as usual.

[quote user="Clair"]Try disabling the filters rather than disabling ABP.

Right-click on the icon as before and select "Filter preferences". Then disable all the subscriptions. That should do the trick.

These subscriptions are created by users and can be an overkill. I have disabled mine totally, but kept ABP working as usual. [/quote]

Great ... thanks Clair.

Sue [:)]