And the French reply to David Cameron is.....

Well Wooly I can't comment on the rest of it but their statement about unemployment going up and up month by month is wrong. According to the BBC in the first quarter of this year (till end of April) unemployment has fallen by over 8%. Don't know for sure about the second quarter, we will have to wait till the end of this month but it has been implied (on C4 news) that the number of unemployed will be shown to have reduced further. On that basis it does bring in to question some of the other comments.

I do however get fed up with Camerons continuous comments about the Euro, a currency which the UK is currently not part of. There are far more import domestic problems in the UK that need addressing.

[quote user="Quillan"]

I do however get fed up with Camerons continuous comments about the Euro, a currency which the UK is currently not part of. There are far more import domestic problems in the UK that need addressing.

[/quote]

Trouble is that 'Darling' said that the Uk would pay towards some of the euro bail outs, so really the euro is of great concern.

What a silly article. The old kings of France helped the americans battle against 'England'. Just how much history should be dragged up.

There has certainly been a lot said about foreign investement on french news recently. Maybe IF the french government had the couilles to address the excessive 'charges' that employers face, then foreign investment may increase. But I doubt that they will.

[quote user="Quillan"]

[/quote]This just shows that Cameron as a smart politician knows the value of distracting people's attention from the the real problems that are hard to resolve