Bed Hopping Carla

Think for a moment about your use of language and what it implies. Would you describe either Mick Jagger or Donald Trump as "bed hopping Mick", or say "Donald's been round the block a few times"? In this day and age the number of relationships that a woman has had over decades should not single her out for perjorative comment any more than it would for a man. However, I quite agree with you about her taste in men and still can't see either what women see in Francois Hollande. As for Mick Jagger his taste in women is definitely dodgy!

[quote user="just john "]

One for Chance

[/quote]

Thankyou for thinking of me [:)]

I still dont get what all the hatred (maybe not the right word) is towards her, I can understand people not liking the politics or character of Mr Sarkozy but was this lady so despised before she married him?

If she had been a plain unattractive nobody but with a history would the reactions have been the same?

After all if she was good enough for all the other boys then she was good enough for the president [;-)]

[quote user="Montcigoux"]Think for a moment about your use of language and what it implies.

Would you describe either Mick Jagger or Donald Trump as "bed hopping Mick", or say "Donald's been round the block a few times"?

In this day and age the number of relationships that a woman has had over decades should not single her out for pejorative comment any more than it would for a man.

However, I quite agree with you about her taste in men and still can't see either what women see in François Hollande. As for Mick Jagger his taste in women is definitely dodgy![/quote]

Thank you for highlighting the hypocrisy and misogyny of the comments.

And for what it's worth, I can't see any appeal in Donald Trump, with or without his rug! [:)]

[quote user="Clair"]Thank you for highlighting the hypocrisy and misogyny of the comments.

[/quote]

Misogyny? the hatred or mis trust of the female, I really don't consider Carla's antics or the comments as misogyny far from it men seem to love her not hate, mistrust or despise. She should have gone to Specsavers though [:D] that said I may be in with a chance eh Chance [;-)]

[quote user="Chancer"]

I still dont get what all the hatred (maybe not the right word) is towards her, [/quote]

Antipathy might be the right word, She is just such a Chancer[;-)] and calculating in her next target, with probably a few more to go imho; I just don't have a lot respect for the picture revealed when you join the dots up.

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="Montcigoux"]Think for a moment about your use of language and what it implies.
Would you describe either Mick Jagger or Donald Trump as "bed hopping Mick", or say "Donald's been round the block a few times"?
 As for Mick Jagger his taste in women is definitely dodgy![/quote]

Thank you for highlighting the hypocrisy and misogyny of the comments. [/quote]

Rofl! Revised definition coming up, Surely it's a feminine given that Mick or Donald are bywords for Randy old fornicating lechers,
(What's the feminine of misogyny)[6]

Well it's nothing new having it away with the rich and famous. Surely she would have been a courtesan in another era and plying an honest trade really. As far as I have seen she is of little talent, and maybe she found something she's good at.

Sounds catty, not meant to be. It's just that she has made the choice to live the life she leads in the glare of publicity which it appears to me, she rather enjoys.

So IF these women are no good gold diggers, what do the men get out of these relationships? Are men really that shallow that  smooth talking, attractive women can wheedle their way into their beds and affections and they just let them? Not saying much about these men is it?

I think that this is  hilarious.

With wealth comes the better things in life and the expectations of others. These guys are quite happy to pay for something nice to drape over their arm and with prenups etc it's not that expensive for those that have the money. So these women are just expensive ornaments or jewelry if you like, something nice on the arm.

[quote user="idun"] So IF these women are no good gold diggers, what do the men get out of these relationships? Are men really that shallow that smooth talking, attractive women can wheedle their way into their beds and affections and they just let them? Not saying much about these men is it?

I think that this is hilarious. [/quote]

Are we are talking about the ex President of France here[:D]

[quote user="Quillan"]With wealth comes the better things in life and the expectations of others. These guys are quite happy to pay for something nice to drape over their arm and with prenups etc it's not that expensive for those that have the money. So these women are just expensive ornaments or jewelry if you like, something nice on the arm.[/quote]

I believe the phrase is 'Charm on the arm'[;-)]